@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Wdym are you happy now?😅 if he has something against the religion of Islam then that’s his problem huuno and I apologise for calling you n word🙏
No hard feelings. Just dont call women dumb when its literally proven women are smarter on average. Highest Iq was scored by a woman

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You're legitimately one of the funniest users on this forum :dead:
Its such an honour

Scooby Doo Love GIF by Boomerang Official

No hard feelings. Just dont call women dumb when it’s literally proven women are smarter on average. Highest Iq was scored by a woman
Huuno I apologised to you for calling you the naayaa word which’s inappropriate and you’re still putting words into mouth I didn’t say women are dumb I just said not as smart as men.

Dont make me laugh. Arabic is my first language too but please dont act like that automatically makes you understand quranic arabic without tafseer. Even native arabic people like gulf khaleejis require tafseer. Aalims studied for years and years to comprehend and interpret the quranic arabic yet your brass geeljire neck who knows a bit arabic wants to claim youre an expert. Unless you studied the arabic language and the deen in such depth I suggest you change your mind.
Literally, when you see scholars like Ibn Baz - Ibn Uthaymeen, most of whom spent half their lives studying jurisprudence, interpretations, language, and so on, your “colloquial” Arabic language cannot automatically make you understand everything.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Huuno I apologised to you for calling you the naayaa word which’s inappropriate and you’re still putting words into mouth I didn’t say women are dumb I just said not as smart as men.
Women are as smart as men if not smarter. Stop conflating your misogyny with islam. This gives exmuslims and islamophobes ammunition to hate on Islam. Educate yourself

Women are as smart as men if not smarter. Stop conflating your misogyny with islam. This gives exmuslims and islamophobes ammunition to hate on Islam. Educate yourself
This has nothing to do with the religion it’s just my opinion inkaari kugu dhacday ee I had to login more than 4 times just to reply to you wax miyaadan fahmeyn? ciil badanaa

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
This has nothing to do with the religion it’s just my opinion inkaari kugu dhacday ee I had to login more than 4 times just to reply to you wax miyaadan fahmeyn? ciil badanaa
You as a muslim represent the religion. Stop giving us a bad name. You think these non muslims give a f thats its your opinion? Theyll use it to dunk on Islam

girl pleaseeee how is that not blatant Arab supremacist rhetoric? No Arab is superior to me lineage wise bffr
كثير من علماء السنة يقرون بذي المسألة بالمناسبة ويتفقون معها ولكن في بعضهم مايتفقون فذا الشيء مثل علماء ابن باز ، يقولون ان التفوق فردي ويكون بالتقوى فقط ، يعني ممكن العربي التقي يكون افضل من الأعجمي او الأعجمي يكون افضل - وكلاهما افضل من الكافر العربي والاعجمي ، ولكن اذا اخذنا بالكلام السائد والمتفق عليه فهم متفوقين " كجنس " لان النبي كان منهم وكان عربي وهم الي بداوء التوسعات الاسلامية ، ولكن بالنهاية مش كافراد ، يعني العربي مايكون تلقائيا افضل من الاعجمي بسبب نسبه على طول ، بل بالتقوى تكون الافضلية

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending