YAAB!! Timo Jileec Fobs EXPOSED for mortgage fraud, pay off mortgage by renting house to 20 tenants!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
America is getting clapped so badly now too with the migrant caravans coming in though 💀they’re sending buses to NY and it’s getting flooded with fobs that are admittedly even worse than the timojileecs here.

However the impact of timojileecs here is much more significant in Canada because 1) the US is a much bigger country (in terms of population), and 2) the population is way more spread out as opposed to Canada where the population is so heavily concentrated in a handful of cities

90% of Canadians live 100miles within the US border which is so absolutely retarded if u think about it because Canada is the second biggest country on earth... so now there’s all these fobs cramming into already densely populated cities. Idk why Canada is like this.. one thing I admire about the US is they use whatever land they got. They built Vegas in the middle of a whole ass desert and they turned it into a world renowned tourist site🤦🏾‍♀️what excuse Canada got? I could go on forever about this 🤦🏾‍♀️ like Saskatchewan is grasslands/prairies which is highly useful and easy to work with land yet it’s basically empty and untouched??

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Starting to despise this country honestly

Everything @AbdiFreedom says about these people is right, absolute trash, they sending their trash and scammers here

High trust societies take a lot of hard work to create. They destroyed it. Now even I want to take advantage of this country.

These people are scammers in every way.

They also do bribery with their Indian cousins at the licensing centre to get drivers licenses without taking a test, that’s why you see a lot of shit Indian drivers on the road.

Canada is turning into India, this needs to end

They pay $1800 to get their G2.

They're fucking stupid. They just want to pass right away. Driving school is what, like $500-700 for 20 hours of driving and in-class instruction?
I remember I failed my G2 on first attempt old cadaan instructor did me dirty I was cheesed had to cough up another $50 to reattempt to 17 yr old me that was like a whole shift
:wow:

As a somali, idc that Canada is selling out. If it gets bad, I'll just pack up and and find somewhere else to live. I may have been born and raised here but my people only got here 30 years ago.

The caadaans are the ones who should be fuming and upset. Their ancestors spent decades and hundreds of years building up and developing this country to have it destroyed in a span of a decade

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Dance Satisfying GIF
Party Dancing GIF by HBO Max

I’m so thankful for somalispot this is the only place not only I can freely talk about this with no filter…. but I feel heard… my dad thinks they’re “hard workers” lol and tells me to ignore it. but deadass they’ve flipped the entire fabric of this country inside out in less than 5 years……??? How can I ignore that??? Smfh

If it was atleast a slow burn I could acclimate to it overtime it’s but it’s like look boom slap in the face💀these fobs all magically popped up out of nowhere right after covid like flies 💀😭it’s def orchestrated atp they deserve a world record. EVERYTIME I ask a fob these days how long they’ve been here it’s <6 months.
No one hates them more than Indians who moved 5+ years ago.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I remember I failed my G2 on first attempt old cadaan instructor did me dirty I was cheesed had to cough up another $50 to reattempt to 17 yr old me that was like a whole shift
:wow:

I cheated in my G1 test. Back then, they had the answers on the side of the test that can be ripped off by the employee. I memorized the first 5 multiple choice answers and passed 16/20. Anything less was a fail. Didn't study hehe.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I wish I was white so I could get the job done. No need to tell you guys what I'm talking about. Only crazy white people would do what I dream of doing

America is getting clapped so badly now too with the migrant caravans coming in though 💀they’re sending buses to NY and it’s getting flooded with fobs that are admittedly even worse than the timojileecs here.

However the impact of timojileecs here is much more significant in Canada because 1) the US is a much bigger country (in terms of population), and 2) the population is way more spread out as opposed to Canada where the population is so heavily concentrated in a handful of cities

90% of Canadians live 100miles within the US border which is so absolutely retarded if u think about it because Canada is the second biggest country on earth... so now there’s all these fobs cramming into already densely populated cities. Idk why Canada is like this.. one thing I admire about the US is they use whatever land they got. They built Vegas in the middle of a whole ass desert and they turned it into a world renowned tourist site🤦🏾‍♀️what excuse Canada got? I could go on forever about this 🤦🏾‍♀️ like Saskatchewan is grasslands/prairies which is highly useful and easy to work with land yet it’s basically empty and untouched??
Nah those migrant buses are only getting sent to certain cities like New York, DC, and Chicago. Most of us never saw a single one of those busses

If the problem doesn’t get solved soon, then maybe more of you guys should think about moving down here. How hard is it for a Canadian to immigrate to the US for work?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:Mannn I didn’t want to make another post about this but I KNEW SOMETHING WAS SUSPICIOUS!!!! I was like where the hell are these fobs getting the money to afford all these houses and apartments to begin with?? CBC news real asf for this turns out they’ve been scamming the system the whole time making fake income etc etc so they can get approved for a mortgage … mannn :mjcry:I’m speechless this time wallahi

I love Indians!
Badhaai Ho Bollywood GIF

Trending