YAAB!! Timo Jileec Fobs EXPOSED for mortgage fraud, pay off mortgage by renting house to 20 tenants!

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:Mannn I didn’t want to make another post about this but I KNEW SOMETHING WAS SUSPICIOUS!!!! I was like where the hell are these fobs getting the money to afford all these houses and apartments to begin with?? CBC news real asf for this turns out they’ve been scamming the system the whole time making fake income etc etc so they can get approved for a mortgage … mannn :mjcry:I’m speechless this time wallahi

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:Mannn I didn’t want to make another post about this but I KNEW SOMETHING WAS SUSPICIOUS!!!! I was like where the hell are these fobs getting the money to afford all these houses and apartments to begin with?? CBC news real asf for this turns out they’ve been scamming the system the whole time making fake income etc etc so they can get approved for a mortgage … mannn :mjcry:I’m speechless this time wallahi
Damn these Indians are too smart they are literally cheating the system, They are sucking the blood of canada dry :kanyehmm::mjkkk::snoop::stressed:

Aseer

VIP
I can literally feel the aura of pent up racism in that reddit those canadians want to vent so bad and explode with racism but the subreddit is restricting them :jaynerd:

Aseer

VIP
:mjlol:fr. I can feel it myself
They should just make another subreddit with no restrictions at this point if they keep bottling up these racist thoughts and expressions and feelins they going to explode 💀💀💀

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Cadaans:

angry GIF

Yeah been happening for a while it's called a "Brampton Mortage" fake income, false employment records, and fake savings. But they are able to pay the mortage as a family since 4 or 5 people can easily come up with 2k a month as a group but one individual may not have that traditional 100k plus salary banks are looking for so they go for these more lenient mortgage brokers who can play around with their numbers and get them approved.

These people are scammers in every way.

They also do bribery with their Indian cousins at the licensing centre to get drivers licenses without taking a test, that’s why you see a lot of shit Indian drivers on the road.

Canada is turning into India, this needs to end

They should just make another subreddit with no restrictions at this point if they keep bottling up these racist thoughts and expressions and feelins they going to explode 💀💀💀
Y’all won’t believe this… this subreddit IS the new subreddit!!😭💀 The original was r/canadahousing but they thought there was too much censorship surrounding talk about “international students” so they made this one. Check the subreddit description😭💀💀💀
Like r/CanadaHousing but without the censorship. This is a subreddit to discuss the housing crisis in Canada without banning posts for discussing supply *and* demand. Racism is still absolutely prohibited, but you are welcome to debate population growth, immigration rate, foreign home buyers, and the merits of single family homes or the green zone. Not yet captured by developers or the BlackRock/McKinsey Century Initiative.
Cant wait for the third one tho 🤭 im gonna have some reallyyy good material to read with my morning coffee😂🤣🤣

They also do bribery with their Indian cousins at the licensing centre to get drivers licenses without taking a test, that’s why you see a lot of shit Indian drivers on the road.

I had a job in sales and my Indian coworker would just straight up try to scam people it’s like second nature to them. But tbh whenever he walked away from the desk I’d tell whoever he was lying to the truth😭💀Like wtf and I don’t even understand why bc the job was paid by the hour we didn’t get commission and he got more than enough sales telling the truth so it’s not about money atp it’s something else. All my jobs that I’ve had always turned into chaos as soon as timo jileecs took over (3/4 of all the jobs I’ve ever had💀)

It’s not even just drivers licenses anymore
They’re scamming their way into TRUCKING LICENSES :whew::banderas::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadpeter::dead:This is why I keep venting on this site I’m trying SOO hard to bottle it up in real life.

Like do they not LEARN from there mistakes???? There was ALREADYY a massive accident a few years ago where an Indian fob “truck driver” killed a whole bus full of teenage hockey players look up humboldt broncos crash. The reason? The nigga missed a stop sign 🤦🏾‍♀️these fools shouldn’t be allowed to ride a bike let alone a truck on a highway

Just read an article this Indian fob saying they (other Indians obv) gave him the trucking Permit asap and told him to drive through an icy mountain range even though he’s never driven in snow before.. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...uck-drivers-canada-immigration-investigation/ this is serious serious shit fr

I’m so thankful for somalispot this is the only place not only I can freely talk about this with no filter…. but I feel heard… my dad thinks they’re “hard workers” lol and tells me to ignore it. but deadass they’ve flipped the entire fabric of this country inside out in less than 5 years……??? How can I ignore that??? Smfh

If it was atleast a slow burn I could acclimate to it overtime it’s but it’s like look boom slap in the face💀these fobs all magically popped up out of nowhere right after covid like flies 💀😭it’s def orchestrated atp they deserve a world record. EVERYTIME I ask a fob these days how long they’ve been here it’s <6 months.

Aseer

VIP
Y’all won’t believe this… this subreddit IS the new subreddit!!😭💀 The original was r/canadahousing but they thought there was too much censorship surrounding talk about “international students” so they made this one. Check the subreddit description😭💀💀💀

Cant wait for the third one tho 🤭 im gonna have some reallyyy good material to read with my morning coffee😂🤣🤣
3rd one going to be "Racism is prohibited"

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
These people get it done by hook or by crook. We openly hate them but I admire them a little. We should be as thuggish

These people get it done by hook or by crook. We openly hate them but I admire them a little. We should be as thuggish
I would admire it too if they weren’t coming in by the millions :jcoleno::lawd::meleshame:they done fucked up the roads, the housing market, timmies :jcoleno:where does it end

Trending