Xoxoxo

VIP
IMG_2633.jpeg
IMG_2634.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2636.jpeg

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Wonyluvr i understand where ADOR/Min Heejin are coming from, ILLIT are an actual copy paste of NewJeans. It’s very obvious with the type of music & image they gave them.

But they haven’t thought about the effect this will have on NJ, did they seriously though this would work?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@Wonyluvr i understand where ADOR/Min Heejin are coming from, ILLIT are an actual copy paste of NewJeans. It’s very obvious with the type of music & image they gave them.

But they haven’t thought about the effect this will have on NJ, did they seriously thought this would work?
I like illit tbh but they do look like a copy of New jeans and they are gaining popularity

Xoxoxo

VIP
I stopped keeping up with kpop after Moonbin died I was so sad :mjcry:
For me things haven’t been the same since Sulli….

And once I actually found a group that caught my eye (RIIZE) & then my bias is put in a hiatus because he was dating?!?! I’m so fucking sick off Koop stans

Xoxoxo

VIP
I like illit tbh but they do look like a copy of New jeans and they are gaining popularity
Yeah ADOR claimed that Bang & Belift just stole the whole idea and this messed up the creativity off the labels or smt, which caused them to be pissed off to the point that they don’t want NJ to be associated with ILLIT.

I find ILLIT really cute! But the girls can’t sing lol

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
For me things haven’t been the same since Sulli….
The hate Sulli got was actually crazy do you remember her wrist energy netizens were foaming at they thought that she might have attempted suicide they were fantasising about it and now they act stupid

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
And once I actually found a group that caught my eye (RIIZE) & then my bias is put in a hiatus because he was dating?!?! I’m so fucking sick off Koop stans
Also that’s just crazy the group debuted same year that happened but he’s probably never gonna come back

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Yeah ADOR claimed that Bang & Belift just stole the whole idea and this messed up the creativity off the labels or smt, which caused them to be pissed off to the point that they don’t want NJ to be associated with ILLIT.

I find ILLIT really cute! But the girls can’t sing lol
Oh the encore…

Xoxoxo

VIP
The hate Sulli got was actually crazy do you remember her wrist energy netizens were foaming at they thought that she might have attempted suicide they were fantasising about it and now they act stupid
exactly, same case with Go Hara. They are sooooo pathetic Wallahi

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
exactly, same case with Go Hara. They are sooooo pathetic Wallahi
Hara’s case was a bit iffy netizens supported her one time hated her the next but by the time Sulli passed away people were really rooting for her especially after her attempt

Trending

Latest posts