XVideos or XHamster

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Lmao what brought about nigerian gus :icon lol: I thought it was the jamaicans that haunted u guys' dreams
I'm not from the UK :drakelaugh:

We got Nigerians that are giving these Xalimos holes so big, it fucked up their evolutionary way to the point they need surgery:russ:

We got Nigerians that are giving these Xalimos holes so big, it fucked up their evolutionary way to the point they need surgery:russ:

Damn i forgot u were american :dead: i thought u were another canadian for some reason

The vagina is a muscle braddar couple of kegels and it's brand new

does their bahal leave u insecure :cosbyhmm:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Damn i forgot u were american :dead: i thought u were another canadian for some reason

The vagina is a muscle braddar couple of kegels and it's brand new

does their bahal leave u insecure :cosbyhmm:

That's not true Naya. Stop promoting unhealthy mating. :drakekidding:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Hub is where I learnt how to make mac & cheese runti:
upload_2017-2-11_1-26-6.png

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

My nigga speak for yourself. I've done plenty of Xalimo ravishing myself. When I'm done with them they don't even bother looking at Babatunde or Tyrone. :mjswag:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
My nigga speak for yourself. I've done plenty of Xalimo ravishing myself. When I'm done with them they don't even bother looking at Babatunde or Tyrone. :mjswag:
Warya I have no problem myself. But, the word in the suuqa is that the average Somali can't compete.

We most preserve the current size of the Somali siil, or will be go extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending