XVideos or XHamster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm judging you all right now.:susp:
c03.jpeg

Xhamster has the much better layout, much more amateur straight and gay selection, especially when it comes to white tops with black bottoms or black guys running trains on sissies.

Also, xhamster is very good with keywords like "" or "brains in car" or "ty bottom" or "deezed top". Those keywords are alien on other sites.

Xhamster is the WSHH of sites. It's tailored to young people and those who like kinkier type of sex in a normal amateur setting.

The other websites have boring professional setting sex videos. Xhamster is very exciting. Their videos feel more natural. I don't want to see lights camera action type of videos.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Xhamster has the much better layout, much more amateur straight and gay selection, especially when it comes to white tops with black bottoms or black guys running trains on sissies.

Also, xhamster is very good with keywords like "" or "brains in car" or "ty bottom" or "deezed top". Those keywords are alien on other sites.

Xhamster is the WSHH of sites. It's tailored to young people and those who like kinkier type of sex in a normal amateur setting.

The other websites have boring professional setting sex videos. Xhamster is very exciting. Their videos feel more natural. I don't want to see lights camera action type of videos.
Your level of deviancy makes me uncomfortable.
I don't know what to say about this :drakelaugh:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What type of degeneracy has fallen upon the Somali race where gabadh now discuss their haram, illicit behaviour with the whole world and share some of the worst sins of Islam with each in idle talk, whilst claiming Islam.

Disgusting. No wonder you want to suicide. And no wonder why no man wants to approach you.

Which qabil would be most likely to molest camels then :patrice:

I already know abgaals have a thing for donkeys @Nin xun :stevej:

My studies have shown that the teens with the most beastiality being shared amongst them via mobile, hail from the Baraxley side of Galkaacyo.

*This data was collected through Golis Telcom

Do with that information as you wish.

What type of degeneracy has fallen upon the Somali race where gabadh now discuss their haram, illicit behaviour with the whole world and share some of the worst sins of Islam with each in idle talk, whilst claiming Islam.

Disgusting. No wonder you want to suicide. And no wonder why no man wants to approach you.

My study has also shown that most homosexual is watched on internet cafes in Lascanood.

Everyone watches . This has nothing to do with clan. You can't shame me or my clan for something every human does. They even do it in the villages of Pakistan and Somalia.

Everyone does indeed watch . However, there are tastes that people from certain regions tend to acquire. Once my study is done you will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts