XVideos or XHamster

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of size, I remember in the old days I sat with a group of promiscuous Somali chicks and they were talking about their experiences.

According to them, the further North they went the smaller they are in size, they ranked Somali Bantu's, Madow's, Mudulood and Murursade as the biggest and scariest, then Ogadeen/MX/HG/Xawaadle in the second average category and everything North from Gaalkacayo as the smallest, with about 1/5 not fitting the stereotype.

It makes perfect sense, those in the first group have over the course of history mixed a lot with Madows and Somali Bantu's due to proximity and enslavement and share the same diets overall. Interesting to point out they said the Somali bottom group were still bigger then foreigners (exclusion of African's)

Mind you these were about 10 or so chicks discussing this, each probably has gone through 50 or so man, but they claimed 10, you always times that by 5x as women always downplay the figure and male's do the opposite.

Last edited:
I refrain anybody from going in xnxx. They show some wild uncensored shit that would damage your mind. White people are freaks.

These chicks gotta be lying. I hope what they are saying is not true. four stroke faarax? :faysalwtf:
waryaada if this is true and it pertains to you, fix up.:birdman:
I am not going to let you drop our rep to the ground like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending