Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a tower hamlets kid bro you guys are miskeen. You guys put in no work, name one body you guys dropped. Meanwhile neighborhoods like malistrip,Camden,tpl, and Manor park who you guys got bullied by are linking up to create a Somali union.
"Got bullied by" they only beef CHR a gang in Hamlets, yet they're kl with 1 of them, 2 are in a different part of LDN not local by any means & the other was squashed due to how stupid it was.

Wij zijn misschien niet diep in nummers net als uk maar wij verdedigen onzelf. While reer uk gets jumped by biracial madows. Look at this adeero in holland pushing this turks face :mjlaugh: @Mr Sufi will love this vid:mjhaps:

Broer mensen weten h oe laat het is als ze biggie beginnen te doen. Ze worden of kapot geslagen of doodgestoken ofzo. Is vaker gebeurd man, vooral in Den Haag.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
where are these so called camden somali "gangs" that stick together and fight these kuffar Madows?
I really want to know if those xalimos only got jumped by girls or some boys. If it turns out some boys attacked them. Somali guys should get a group of 30 niggas together and beat up those boys

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Man, do all these stories over the years make me so glad I grew up outside London. In the whitest area in the UK

I don't believe the young me would have survived in London
:whew:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Screenshot_20210420-235058_Samsung Internet.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I really want to know if those xalimos only got jumped by girls or some boys. If it turns out some boys attacked them. Somali guys should get a group of 30 niggas together and beat up those boys
boys were defo there probably Madows and mixed race yutes behind the attack someone need to find them all and post their pics us london somalis have to do something

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
"Got bullied by" they only beef CHR a gang in Hamlets, yet they're kl with 1 of them, 2 are in a different part of LDN not local by any means & the other was squashed due to how stupid it was.
Mile end got bullied by manor park, it happened it’s history now deal with it.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This thread is printing pages real fast. It was on 11 pages a moment, now it is on it's 15th page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts