Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message to UK Somalis: Don’t waste your time “beefing” with those who occupy the bottom of the totem pole. Just organise your priorities (focus on studies, improve your life circumstances), move out of those dirty areas and leave these Madows in the dust.
Don’t let the media distract you into forming gangs and crap, that’s what they try to brainwash all African youth to do so they don’t advance their communities
Your on the bus on your way to work and a Madow starts feeling your pockets, what are you gonna do. London is dog eat dog, if we don’t retaliate now it’ll become normalised.

Message to UK Somalis: Don’t waste your time “beefing” with those who occupy the bottom of the totem pole. Just organise your priorities (focus on studies, improve your life circumstances), move out of those dirty areas and leave these Madows in the dust.
Don’t let the media distract you into forming gangs and crap, that’s what they try to brainwash all African youth to do so they don’t advance their communities
That's literally the only long term viable solution for Somalis living in those areas. Get your shit together and get as far away from these people as humanly possible. Let them devour each other.

Keo

VIP
This ain’t the early to late 2000s. West African madows outnumber the Jamaicans now. While the Jamaicans still have hatred for Somalis, there’s equally a lot more West African madows who hate us.

Finally someone that knows london j.areers. Congolese stabbed one of my friends around 8 months ago. They are complete savages, a lot of them have machetes especially the ones on bicycles. They aren’t even motivated by money or cars, they just love violence.
They’re degenerates naturally for sure.
i don’t understand why Somalis still live in Camden it’s literally the most violent borough in London they often do revenge attacks on innocent Somalis because supposedly mistake them for their ‘opps’ scums.

Your on the bus on your way to work and a j.areer starts feeling your pockets, what are you gonna do. London is dog eat dog, if we don’t retaliate now it’ll become normalised.
It's not like the US where you can legally ventilate them, if you start scrapping you're both getting nicked. Don't limit your career prospects because you headbutted some madoow's cauliflower nose in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
They’re degenerates naturally for sure.
i don’t understand why Somalis still live in Camden it’s literally the most violent borough in London they often do revenge attacks on innocent Somalis because supposedly mistake them for their ‘opps’ scums.
I remembee some innocent somali got stabbed for no reason acc mad. I couldnt go out for days cus my mum was scared tf out

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
it was a deformed mixed race and a Madow girl that was behind the attack I wonder how the boys look and can someone send me the full video walahi I would appreciate it. a lot.

Nacala its always these fat biracial *****es that talk the most shit. Let me guess she has a fat british mom and her jamaican father left her. I heard they got jumped by guys too
Have you noticed they are the most popular at school but after 20 they become even more fat and ugly, they all look the same.

This fatty jumped couple days before. This is an ongoing case of bullying. A lot of young somalis are getting bullied by madows. In holland madows cant even speak proper dutch.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Have you noticed they are the most popular at school but after 20 they become even more fat and ugly, they all look the same.

This fatty jumped couple days before. This is an ongoing case of bullying. A lot of young somalis are getting bullied by madows. In holland madows cant even speak proper dutch.
Yeah but do somali guys get bullied like that? I don't think so why because they stick together. Xalimos tryna fit in with them and these are the consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending