Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw a Somali girl getting beat up by some Jaréer dudes you wouldn’t intervene? Even if it meant getting your ass kicked, you should still try.
I would interfere. but if I know she is a BLM xalimo, i’m grabbing my popcorn. Same people they jump up and down for are the same people that bully them.

Princefan

80s fan
Why do you wanna dismiss islamaphobia and somaliphobia just because you haven't experienced it
Muslim men the vast majority if the time din't face anti somali and anti muslim bigotry so they dismiss what muslim women and girls go througj. Thrn they criticize them when they wanna take the hijab off because of physical attacks in them for being muslim.

Princefan

80s fan
Somali boys involved in gang violence in Camden beef Congolese and in general madows are extremist Christians and are taught to hate Islam. They also just hate Somalis in general because they are jealous of looks and how we stick with each other.
In my experience congolese were the least anti muslim gaal africans towards me. Congolese have not had any atracks on them by muslims.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Muslim men the vast majority if the time din't face anti somali and anti muslim bigotry so they dismiss what muslim women and girls go througj. Thrn they criticize them when they wanna take the hijab off because of physical attacks in them for being muslim.
Very informative to be real. I probably can't relate being a muslim women in the west. I may have come off a bit insensitive apologies

Somali boys involved in gang violence in Camden beef Congolese and in general madows are extremist Christians and are taught to hate Islam. They also just hate Somalis in general because they are jealous of our looks and how we stick with each other.
Finally someone that knows london madows. Congolese stabbed one of my friends around 8 months ago. They are complete savages, a lot of them have machetes especially the ones on bicycles. They aren’t even motivated by money or cars, they just love violence.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
In my experience congolese were the least anti muslim gaal africans towards me. Congolese have not had any atracks on them by muslims.
Yeah i agree i grew up with few congolese they are the most lay back. I think these people were ghanians nigerians or jamaicans

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Ahhh, everytime I see this shit, I thank god I don’t live around any ex cotton pickers :2tjlv3e:
You reer kiwi's are so lucky. No madows and brilliant weather.
giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Finally someone that knows london j.areers. Congolese stabbed one of my friends around 8 months ago. They are complete savages, a lot of them have machetes especially the ones on bicycles. They aren’t even motivated by money or cars, they just love violence.
I think it runs in their blood. They came from a war torn nation.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Finally someone that knows london j.areers. Congolese stabbed one of my friends around 8 months ago. They are complete savages, a lot of them have machetes especially the ones on bicycles. They aren’t even motivated by money or cars, they just love violence.
Wallahi i really want to feel bad for these xalimos. But most of them arw madow begs. You dont see 30 people beating up a somali guy. Why because they stick with eachother

Princefan

80s fan
Very informative to be real. I probably can't relate being a muslim women in the west. I may have come off a bit insensitive apologies
I have been physically attacked by MEN in the past. I even got pushed in a bus by a Nigerian Christian man. I get harrased by non muslim men everytime i go out. It's gotten so bad that i don't go outside sometimes as a result of the intense discrimination. I am thinkibg of taking off my hijab because mentally discrimination has fucked me up. Please recignise the priveledge you have as a muslim male.

Message to UK Somalis: Don’t waste your time “beefing” with those who occupy the bottom of the totem pole. Just organise your priorities (focus on studies, improve your life circumstances), move out of those dirty areas and leave these Madows in the dust.
Don’t let the media distract you into forming gangs and crap, that’s what they try to brainwash all African youth to do so they don’t advance their communities

Message to UK Somalis: Don’t waste your time “beefing” with those who occupy the bottom of the totem pole. Just organise your priorities (focus on studies, improve your life circumstances), move out of those dirty areas and leave these Madows in the dust.
Don’t let the media distract you into forming gangs and crap, that’s what they try to brainwash all African youth to do so they don’t advance their communities
Kek just dont associate with hoodrats and your fine

Princefan

80s fan
Don’t let the media distract you into forming gangs and crap, that’s what they try to brainwash all Somali youth to do so they don’t advance their communities
Fixed it.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

Facts straight facts. That's what differentiates timo jeleecs from madows. Timo jeleec spend all their time grinding while madows focusing on the less important things in life and occupy their time with bS. Somalis should just ignore. All they can do is work up the ladder economical and build our own communitys

Status
Not open for further replies.