Xawaadle letter to international community over hirshabelle

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How many Qaabils reside in Konfuur Galbeed? How many Qaabils reside in Jubaland. Sxb this is 4.5. Until that is gotten rid of there’s something called Power Sharing. Introduce 1m1v and problem is solved.

Agreed this is the only way out of this mess, put it to a real vote where anyone can run.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Hirshabelle was built incorrectly. As the clan who are indigenous inhabitants of both beledweyne and jowhar, hiiraan and middle shabelle as well as making up the majority population we deserved presidency. anyways 2016, xasan sheekh gave the xil to his reer abti. He gave us 13 seats, xawaadle 13 and abgaal 15 gugundhabe 12. Other than jubaland, a terrorist Kenyan colony there is no other state that has a rule where a certain clan takes a certain position. Yes places like puntland a long established state always have certain clan that takes president but that is because they make up the vast majority of the population in this state. Even then other clans compete for presidency. How can hirshabelle, where xawaadle make 30% at most have uncontested right to presidency. It is a foolish argument
Bro its not hard just be like @GEEL-XAABSADE or @Rooble44 and accept it not every clan is going to be in the millions thats just life

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
> Your not on my level.
Yeah I know, I'm better than you.

> Your just an Al-shabab condom kkk
And you're a mooriyan

> I make dreams happen
You make nightmares happen, your whole life is one big nightmare.

> I created Somalia
Last I checked, you destroyed Somalia after going ape-shit.

> I created Barakaat market
You stole it you xaraan cun.

> I own Somalia's economy
No one sane in their mind would trust you with $100, nevermind Somalia's to economy. Lay off the pipe chief.

>I own Hormuud Telecom
You're not duduble, typical HG always claiming other people's success. Tell me something significant HG did.

> I own Galmudug
Aka the great wasteland, meeshaad gaajo ugu so cararteen in the first place.

War kale ma heesaa?

Hirshabelle was built incorrectly. As the clan who are indigenous inhabitants of both beledweyne and jowhar, hiiraan and middle shabelle as well as making up the majority population we deserved presidency. anyways 2016, xasan sheekh gave the xil to his reer abti. He gave us 13 seats, xawaadle 13 and abgaal 15 gugundhabe 12. Other than jubaland, a terrorist Kenyan colony there is no other state that has a rule where a certain clan takes a certain position. Yes places like puntland a long established state always have certain clan that takes president but that is because they make up the vast majority of the population in this state. Even then other clans compete for presidency. How can hirshabelle, where xawaadle make 30% at most have uncontested right to presidency. It is a foolish argument

Such a low IQ take.

Gugundhabe don’t have 12 it’s Gaaljecel who does. That’s why they have speaker of Parliament of Hirshabelle

Xawaadle took presidency in exchange to give up the capital and the most MPs to Abgaal. Just like how Dhulbahante has the most MPs in Puntland.

You don’t even know what you are talking about, Next.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Bro it don't matter we fought for our stripes we held it down for USC where was gaaljecel? Shiekh jiimcale was 1 vote away being first president of Somalia where was gaaljecel? No offence gaaljecel could never compete with us it's the truth sxb no one will give you hirshabelle presidency or hiiraan state if granted.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Its pretty simple really. Xawaadle sacrificed getting the most MPs and capital in exchange for Presidency. Now when Xawaadle has less MPs than Abgaal and the capital in Jowhar and now they want to make it so anyone (Abgaal) can compete?

A new agreement has to be made which gives Xawaadle equal or more MPs than Abgaal and capital in Beledweyne. if not everyone goes back to Pre 9 October 2016.
You can't have the capital and the most MP's, only pick one. The new agreement should look like this:

Abgaal have the most MP's, Xawaadle has the capital, and anyone can run for Presidency.

You can't have the capital and the most MP's, only pick one. The new agreement should look like this:

Abgaal have the most MP's, Xawaadle has the capital, and anyone can run for Presidency.

New Agreement should be:

Xawaadle have *Equal* MPs, Capital in Beledweyne and anyone can run for presidency. Bravo.

Bro it don't matter we fought for our stripes we held it down for USC where was gaaljecel? Shiekh jiimcale was 1 vote away being first president of Somalia where was gaaljecel? No offence gaaljecel could never compete with us it's the truth sxb no one will give you hirshabelle presidency or hiiraan state if granted.
Sxb I fought a foreign country for 50 years on my own. And we know how your usc story ended sxb. Yes if hiiraan state can be built solely by xawaadle you will rule there for hundred of years to come

F602B95E-20C6-4F53-907F-3D01C6AD2395.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro to be quite honest Xawaadle are doing Gugundhabe and gaaljecel wrong in hiiran. When it comes to numbers I'm 110% positive they outnumber Xawaadle but these guys can't be bothered with pointless feuds where lives are lost. Abgaal don't care and will shed blood, hence why Xawaadle are worried, and they should be. It's a big chess move from Farmaajo, considering that Xawaadle haven't done anything in terms of developing Hirshabelle so it only makes sense for another regional president to take hold and see what he does. Xawaadle aren't the largest by any means in the region and want permenant presidency without achieving any results.

I know Hiiraan is diverse, I think among the clans of Hiiran, hawadle is probably the largest among hiiraan clans but it doesn't mean they are the majority. It's a very diverse region that's for certain. Beletwayn is split 3 ways by madow/hawadle/gaaljacel, so their not a majority of the district but what might boost them is bulo burte

I know Hiiraan is diverse, I think among the clans of Hiiran, hawadle is probably the largest among hiiraan clans but it doesn't mean they are the majority. It's a very diverse region that's for certain. Beletwayn is split 3 ways by madow/hawadle/gaaljacel, so their not a majority of the district but what might boost them is bulo burte

Somalis have 2 narratives

1. Either your region is a wasteland and a desert with no population

2. The region is so diverse and YOUR the minority.

Typical s smh

Everyone and their mothers know Xawaadle are majority in Hiiraan and also lives in Middle Shabelle especially in Jowhar district and owns at least 25 tuulos from Buurane to Xawaadleey. We inhabit both Beledweyne and Jowhar respectively.

Trending