Xawaadle letter to international community over hirshabelle

Bro I hear you but there's far too many qabiils who reside in Hirshabelle than the ones you just named, what about Gugundhabe? That's a massive xaqdaro in my opinion, hence why I don't feel bad for Xawaadle here, not sure what you expected of Abgaal to be honest, Xawaadle isn't going to escape this unscathed because this is Abgaal after all.

Hold on. Is this langaab creature talking. Remember when I said be like Somaliland and Puntland. Xawaadle need to put this kind in his place like Mj put Warsengali, leelkase etc in their place. Otherwise there would be no order. This is why Hawiye have no order.

Bro I hear you but there's far too many qabiils who reside in Hirshabelle than the ones you just named, what about Gugundhabe? That's a massive xaqdaro in my opinion, hence why I don't feel bad for Xawaadle here, not sure what you expected of Abgaal to be honest, Xawaadle isn't going to escape this unscathed because this is Abgaal after all.

How many Qaabils reside in Konfuur Galbeed? How many Qaabils reside in Jubaland. Sxb this is 4.5. Until that is gotten rid of there’s something called Power Sharing. Introduce 1m1v and problem is solved.

Shut the fuk up, ciyaal Hirshabelle are talking.

Langaab you do not represent Hiirshebelle and never will. Your only purpose in life is bum licking Darood. You can''t even visit your village which is controlled by Al-shabab. God knows what they do to your women. You are a disease that needs to be eradicated. Otherwise Hawiye will never re-cover.

You want to be equal to Xawaadle and Abgaal than bring your troops and money to the table. You can't do that can you. Xawaadle and Abgaal have muscle and troops and that is a fact.

Last edited:
Brothers and sisters, Don't you see that it is time for development. Stop this foolish bickering and sort you internal divisions out. Other Somali;s will just laugh at you and say "its these savage Hawiyes at it again"

Its time to rule and build, free you lands against Al-shabab. Challenge Farmajoo they way Deni and Ahmed Madoobe hold him to account.

There is no excuse. Full stop. I want to hear development about Hiirshebelle not bickering.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
How many Qaabils reside in Konfuur Galbeed? How many Qaabils reside in Jubaland. Sxb this is 4.5. Until that is gotten rid of there’s something called Power Sharing. Introduce 1m1v and problem is solved.
There's plans to bring about 1m1v after this election no? So what good would it do you sticking to the status quo for the next 4-5 years?

Rooble44

Dameer. I won't leave the thread. You are an evil ugly langaab who is trying to gas light between Xawaadle and Abgaal.

I am trying to re-direct my brothers to what is important. A strong and stable Hiirshebelle, with big projects and development. A place where all would love to live and be proud to be from.
Your brothers? The same brothers you fought against? HG walaaltinimo ma galaan sxb. Come speak about development when that piece of shidh place you call home, aka Galmudug starts developing. Don't try and cosy up to Xawaadle and Abgaal, they've both seen the animals you are. You ruined any cred and rep you had, and unfortunately this shit will stick.

Edit: An Abgaal friend is doing a high budget production movie on the atrocities HG has committed, I seriously can't wait till it comes out because I'm sharing that on every platform. You're a hyena in a man skin, gaajo fooqul gaajo. I'm 110% sure HG is the number 1 Somali tribe in hell, aduunyo iyo naar oo Allah nigu cadaabe.

Your brothers? The same brothers you fought against? HG walaaltinimo ma galaan sxb. Come speak about development when that piece of shidh place you call home, aka Galmudug starts developing. Don't try and cosy up to Xawaadle and Abgaal, they've both seen the animals you are. You ruined any cred and rep you had, and unfortunately this shit will stick.

Mj were selling Ogs to Ethiopia but today they are the best of friends. Dameer like you doesn't question that. But why are you here 24/7 gas lighting between Abgaal and Xawaadle and now keeping me far away from my kin.

A strong hiirsbelle means a strong Galmudug and Benedir which means a strong Somalia. It is my own interest to help where I can and today I can only advise.

Look I can't even remember your unknown qabiil. You are full of hate. Have Murusade mentality and jealously against Xawaadle who rule Hiiraan. You should be supporting and helping them not challenging their authority. If Xawaadle posters can't read you than they are screwed. You are a million times worse to Xawaadle than any one else. You joined Al-shabab because of hate and xaasidnimo towards Hiiraan. Al-shabab now use you like a dog.

Galmudug is peace you fking ugly dameer. And our women are not married in the 10s like some cheap hookers by Al-shabab. You don't even know where your kids are. Probably getting strapped with bombs to blow themselves up in Mogadishu or Kismayo or Puntland.

Edit: An Abgaal friend is doing a high budget production movie on the atrocities HG has committed, I seriously can't wait till it comes out because I'm sharing that on every platform. You're a hyena in a man skin, gaajo fooqul gaajo. I'm 110% sure HG is the number 1 Somali tribe in hell, aduunyo iyo naar oo Allah nigu cadaabe.

Dameer. Farmajoo killed 10 Abgaal doctors just a month ago. Why don't you talk about that.

Hell is full of Xasaad people. Jealously is an evil vice. I say mashallah to Allah swt for giving HG so much. Maybe if you were happy for others than God would also have given you something.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Ronaldinho @Kheyre dont drink the kool aid whenever Somalis feel threatened they will make one of two claims. Your land is either a sparse desert or a diverse place and your the minority.

Abgaal made the agreement of being VP because they thought they knew they could compete with a presidency in Xamar thats there choice.

Xawaadle need to break into a standalone clan the last thing you want to be viewed as is like a Galjecel or Awrmale. This guy is gonna respond with “your darood its not your business” but even Daroods act as standalones Mx and Dhulo being exhibit A&B and Mx managed the presidency by keeping there options open :manny:

What is Dhulbaante today? Do they even exist in Somali politics. Merehan are heading same way. Looks like Mjs rule Daroods and ogs are in their pockets. But have you guys seen Dhulbaante, warsengali disrespecting Mjs? Daroods have built a hierarchy where Mjs are right at the top.

Hawiye's have no order.This explains the chaos and confusion. I would swap Langaab Daroods for Langaab Hawiye's because the Langaab Daroods are always loyal to Darood. But the Langaab Hawiye is full of hate and misery. They have all joined Al-shabab because of xaadsinimo and are every day killing Abgaal and Xawaadle.

Rooble44 in real life I would slap you if you contradict my views because of status. I am up there and you are right down.

Last edited:
Hirshabelle was built incorrectly. As the clan who are indigenous inhabitants of both beledweyne and jowhar, hiiraan and middle shabelle as well as making up the majority population we deserved presidency. anyways 2016, xasan sheekh gave the xil to his reer abti. He gave us 13 seats, xawaadle 13 and abgaal 15 gugundhabe 12. Other than jubaland, a terrorist Kenyan colony there is no other state that has a rule where a certain clan takes a certain position. Yes places like puntland a long established state always have certain clan that takes president but that is because they make up the vast majority of the population in this state. Even then other clans compete for presidency. How can hirshabelle, where xawaadle make 30% at most have uncontested right to presidency. It is a foolish argument

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What is Dhulbaante today? Do they even exist in Somali politics. Merehan are heading same way. Looks like Mjs rule Daroods and ogs are in their pockets. But have you guys seen Dhulbaante, warsengali disrespecting Mjs? Daroods have built a hierarchy where Mjs are right at the top.

Hawiye's have no order.This explains the chaos and confusion. I would swap Langaab Daroods for Langaab Hawiye's because the Langaab Daroods are always loyal to Darood. But the Langaab Hawiye is full of hate and misery. They have all joined Al-shabab because of xaadsinimo and are every day killing Abgaal and Xawaadle.

Rooble44 in real life I would slap you if you contradict my views because of status. I am up there and you are right down.

The amount of times u mention Darod shows to me how much we have conquered you mentally. May this increase your bitterness

EkzKgcQWMAEymLE

EkzKgcPX0AAbU_G

Rooble44

And our women are not married in the 10s like some cheap hookers by Al-shabab.
No but we use and abuse HG women in the UK though, afka aa ugu kaadinaa sxb, walle war moog baad tahay, I'll send you videos and pictures if that's the kind of shit that gets you off though.

You're not shit, you've never been shit and you will never amount to shit. Stop lying to yourself, me and you aren't on the same league. Low IQ mangaabs like yourself are rattling right now with 1p1v around the corner. You've always hid behind qabiil, the difference between me and you is God made me my own man, nin rag oo maalin cadey kugu kufsanaayo. Walle if I ever caught you in real life, you'll call me daddy for the rest of your life. Nin liita aad tahay, don't try and compare yourself to me. No wonder thousands of you were in a stalemate after toppling Siyad Barre, don't worry not all men were created equal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U chased out of the south which we built for only you to return and beg us for 'knowledge'

Inkaar alle kugu rid and may allah keep u in the hands of PL forever. @Galmudug-State

I can see why @Rooble44 is angry, USC had the nation, there was no federalism, ample opportunity for all HAG to be supreme but what happens, @Galmudug-State goes APE on HAG themselves and start slaughtering his own allies. Then he wonders why no-one likes him. The reason no-one likes u is you ruined your chance

Jungle

VIP
The amount of times u mention Darod shows to me how much we have conquered you mentally. May this increase your bitterness

EkzKgcQWMAEymLE

EkzKgcPX0AAbU_G

:deadrose: :dead1: :dead:

Same spot during daytime with its 'arab' citizens. Colourful lights at night wont help gaajoyahay. Dusty city centre

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 forget @Galmudug-State he won't accept nor understand the opportunity that HAG had in the 90's. They secured the capital, siyad was gone, all they needed to do was 'govern' in-fact most 'somalis' stepped away and said ok take the 'mantle' but what happens is what no-one imagined, the alliance turned on themselves and destroyed themselves which allowed PL/JL to rise up on the ashes of USC, no joke, it was from the ashes of USC that gave PL/JL their power today. I don't blame u hating them, I would be constantly abusing them myself if I was hawiye.

Your not on my level. Your just an Al-shabab condom kkk. I make dreams happen. I created Somalia, created Barakaat market - Somalia's economy and Hormuud Telecom and now Galmudug.

Trending