Xawaadle letter to international community over hirshabelle

Jungle

VIP
:russ: This is why i said they shouldnt involved in somali politics. Biggest reer baadiye. Let hiiraan be a state and i guarantee them and gugundhabe will be at it within months.

Look at the last bit. Theyre telling the ic they consider sheegatonimo a crime, like they care tf:dead: that whole shir and this is what came out of it. Yaa ilaahey yaqaan:deadrose::deadmanny::dead1:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You cant share with one clan in one state., how they will can share many clans within a one country.

Here example why Somalia is fail state of Hawiya jungle mentality.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You cant share with one clan in one state., how they will can share many clans within a one country.

Here example why Somalia is fail state of Hawiya jungle mentality.
I think the problem isn't just sharing Hirshabelle with Abgaal, they gotta share it with Gugundhabe and Madow weyne, which aren't a small tribe by any means, statistically speaking. I do get where you're coming from though. Hawaadle is being a little uncivilised here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the problem isn't just sharing Hirshabelle with Abgaal, they gotta share it with Gugundhabe and madow weyne, which aren't a small tribe by any means, statistically speaking. I do get where you're coming from though. Hawaadle is being a little uncivilised here.

What the reason for Farmajo interfering in the first place, he still holds onto a failed philosophy of top-down appointment and neglecting bottom up people in those areas deciding who rules them. What his doing is totally unconstitutional and we should support our Hirshabelle brothers not because we love them but to preserve state rights from an interfering federal govt that is going beyond their jurisdictional power.

I think Farmajo is wanting an Abgal in the presidency at HS so he can 'break' them apart in 2021, he will use guud-lawe and promises of PM spot coming from 'guudlawe' and his choice and this kick-start an 'intra abgaal' feud between hsm/sharif/guudlawe, he basically breaks them apart and makes them go their separate ways along personal interest.

Rooble44

What the reason for Farmajo interfering in the first place, he still holds onto a failed philosophy of top-down appointment and neglecting bottom up people in those areas deciding who rules them. What his doing is totally unconstitutional and we should support our Hirshabelle brothers not because we love them but to preserve state rights from an interfering federal govt that is going beyond their jurisdictional power.

I think Farmajo is wanting an Abgal in the presidency at HS so he can 'break' them apart in 2021, he will use guud-lawe and promises of PM spot coming from 'guudlawe' and his choice and this kick-start an 'intra abgaal' feud between hsm/sharif/guudlawe, he basically breaks them apart and makes them go their separate ways along personal interest.
Bro to be quite honest Xawaadle are doing Gugundhabe and gaaljecel wrong in hiiran. When it comes to numbers I'm 110% positive they outnumber Xawaadle but these guys can't be bothered with pointless feuds where lives are lost. Abgaal don't care and will shed blood, hence why Xawaadle are worried, and they should be. It's a big chess move from Farmaajo, considering that Xawaadle haven't done anything in terms of developing Hirshabelle so it only makes sense for another regional president to take hold and see what he does. Xawaadle aren't the largest by any means in the region and want permenant presidency without achieving any results.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Bro to be quite honest Xawaadle are doing Gugundhabe and gaaljecel wrong in hiiran. When it comes to numbers I'm 110% positive they outnumber Xawaadle but these guys can't be bothered with pointless feuds where lives are lost. Abgaal don't care and will shed blood, hence why Xawaadle are worried, and they should be. It's a big chess move from Farmaajo, considering that Xawaadle haven't done anything in terms of developing Hirshabelle so it only makes sense for another regional president to take hold and see what he does. Xawaadle aren't the largest by any means in the region and want permenant presidency without achieving any results.
This is cap :dead: if our numbers are small how we run hiiraan from mayors to presidency? Even our ugaas is key figure in hiiraan politics let alone beesha xawaadle

GemState

36/21
VIP
What should be done is moving the capital from Jowhar to Beledweyne, then getting rid of the Gentlemen's agreement that guarantees Xawaadle Presidency, so anyone can run.

That's the fairest way

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
What should be done is moving the capital from Jowhar to Beledweyne, then getting rid of the Gentlemen's agreement that guarantees Xawaadle Presidency, so anyone can run.

That's the fairest way
Sxb it's best not share a state with them. We'll make sure tribes like gunghabe, gaaljecel, madowweyn benefit more from hiiraan state.

Rooble44

This is cap :dead: if our numbers are small how we run hiiraan from mayors to presidency? Even our ugaas is key figure in hiiraan politics let alone beesha xawaadle
I never said your numbers are small caadi iska dhig, I'm saying Gugundhabe, Gaaljecel and other tribes living in hiiran combined outnumber you greatly. Hadii oo nii hishiyaaan, it's game over for Xawaadle. Also just a quick piece of information my mother's Xawaadle so I've got nothing but love for you guys, just stating the obvious.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Sxb it's best not share a state with them. We'll make sure tribes like gunghabe, gaaljecel, madowweyn benefit more from hiiraan state.
If you form Hiiraan State wallahi you, Gugandhabe and Gaaljecel will be in the same position you are in today 3 years from now.

You should think bigger than just Hiiraan, try to make Hirshabelle workout, don't just call it quits because there are some issues that need to be ironed out

Rooble44

If you form Hiiraan State wallahi you, Gugandhabe and Gaaljecel will be in the same position you are in today 3 years from now.

You should think bigger than just Hiiraan, try to make Hirshabelle workout, don't just call it quits because there are some issues that need to be ironed out
Exactly, it will be another Mexican stand off. And I've been hearing Gugundhabe elders speaking in farlibaax this time last year, and boy oh boy I just hope it was all talk.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP

Sxb I feel you even I had great faith in hirshabelle but unfortunately the gentlemen agreement was broken down by farmaajo we weren't keen on the whole hirshabelle idea ugaas was against it so was the majority of reer hiiraan we tried to make it work is what is it :manny:

:russ: This is why i said they shouldnt involved in somali politics. Biggest reer baadiye. Let hiiraan be a state and i guarantee them and gugundhabe will be at it within months.

Look at the last bit. Theyre telling the ic they consider sheegatonimo a crime, like they care tf:dead: that whole shir and this is what came out of it. Yaa ilaahey yaqaan:deadrose::deadmanny::dead1:

This guy and his cuqdad did Xawaadle smash your girl?

This is bigger than Abgaal. This is a direct war between Xawaadle and Farmaajo (Fahad) and to use a pissed off Xawaadle to eliminate Hawiye candidates from Presidency. How will he do this?
Farmaajo realised a way to his re-election is to interfere in Xawaadle affairs and Hirshabelle in General.

Farmaajo needs an Abgaal to be Hirshabelle President breaking the centuries old Xawaadle/Abgaal bond in a matter of seconds. If Xawaadle and Abgaal don’t see eye to eye Xawaadle will hate Hawiye. To make them pay even more for Hirshabelle they will be speaker of parliament Somalia aka RX position. This in turn means of a clan is speaker of parliament they cannot compete for presidency. That’s why RX will take Hawiyes spot in 4.5 making the new elite power structure RX and Darood, thus eliminating the likes of Sheikh Sharif, Abdishakur, Kheyre etc. That’s why Goodax Barre wasn’t included in the cabinet and is most likely the next speaker of parliament of Somalia. Sheikh Sharif and HSM are interfering in this matter to prevent Abgaal becoming president of Hirshabelle or their political career comes to an end.

This is a chess game by Farmaajo. The game to win is to leave the presidency for Xawaadle. But knowing the power hungry Abgaals who need a stake in federal matters, Allahu Aclaam. But Their next move determines their fate.

That's the fairest way
Its pretty simple really. Xawaadle sacrificed getting the most MPs and capital in exchange for Presidency. Now when Xawaadle has less MPs than Abgaal and the capital in Jowhar and now they want to make it so anyone (Abgaal) can compete?

A new agreement has to be made which gives Xawaadle equal or more MPs than Abgaal and capital in Beledweyne. if not everyone goes back to Pre 9 October 2016.

Dameer mentality, unbelievable. They only see each other as enemies but ignore the outsider Farmajoo and Al-shabab. Jetlife can't even free himself from reer Gedo humiliation and slavery in Mogaishu but wants to start a beef with Xawaadle. R u waiting for HG to die to free you again?

Aidiid tried to make something out of these Dameers. Fking useless. I am just glad that Galmudug has got nothing to do with these people. Otherwise Darood would have used them against us.

Dameers please stop seeing each other as enemies and being used by Daroods against one another. Come to the table and sort out your differences in peace.

They are full of so much hate towards themselves. That one has to wonder are these people really related? Why don't they use that hate against Farmajoo and Al-shabab. Always complaining like a Biiitch. Always the victims.

All these fking dameers fought Aidiid day and night but can't even lift a finger agsinst Farmajoo. People this is what we are dealing with.

Last edited:
I think the problem isn't just sharing Hirshabelle with Abgaal, they gotta share it with Gugundhabe and madow weyne, which aren't a small tribe by any means, statistically speaking. I do get where you're coming from though. Hawaadle is being a little uncivilised here.

How is Xawaadle being uncivilised? They didn’t want Hirshabelle in the first place but only joined because they were told to keep the presidency in exchange for the most MPs to go to Abgaal and the capital to go Abgaal, and the speaker to go to Gaaljecel. So when Xawaadle sacrificed all those things to keep the presidency now all of a sudden it’s an open competition (Abgaal) while Xawaadle has lesser MPs than Abgaal and the capital in Jowhar? It’s a natural reaction from them. Best thing to do if they really mean open competition is to sit down and form a new agreement if not then everyone goes back to Hiiraan and Shabellaha Dhexe and dissolve this state. I really just laugh at people who call this a gentleman’s agreement. Can you please tell me what Gentleman Agreement has the UN and IGAD as a gurantor and a witness?

Rooble44

How is Xawaadle being uncivilised? They didn’t want Hirshabelle in the first place but only joined because they were told to keep the presidency in exchange for the most MPs to go to Abgaal and the capital to go Abgaal, and the speaker to go to Gaaljecel. So when Xawaadle sacrificed all those things to keep the presidency now all of a sudden it’s an open competition (Abgaal) while Xawaadle has lesser MPs than Abgaal and the capital in Jowhar? It’s a natural reaction from them. Best thing to do if they really mean open competition is to sit down and form a new agreement if not then everyone goes back to Hiiraan and Shabellaha Dhexe and dissolve this state. I really just laugh at people who call this a gentleman’s agreement. Can you please tell me what Gentleman Agreement has the UN and IGAD as a gurantor and a witness?
Bro I hear you but there's far too many qabiils who reside in Hirshabelle than the ones you just named, what about Gugundhabe? That's a massive xaqdaro in my opinion, hence why I don't feel bad for Xawaadle here, not sure what you expected of Abgaal to be honest, Xawaadle isn't going to escape this unscathed because this is Abgaal after all.

Your own warlord was kissing Farmajoo's ass for the past four years. Don't act like your inncoent bro. Your mps voted for Farmajoo just to spite Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud who's own mum was Xawaadle.

These are your leaders. Who don't care about you. Who steal and rape the country

48884843477_4df4326af5_5k-scaled.jpg

Rooble44

Your own warlord was kissing Farmajoo's ass for the past four years. Don't act like your inncoent bro. Your mps voted for Farmajoo just to spite Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud who's own mum was Xawaadle.

These are your leaders. Who don't care about you. Who steal and rape the country

48884843477_4df4326af5_5k-scaled.jpg
Shut the fuk up, ciyaal Hirshabelle are talking.

Trending

Latest posts