Xamar and Buuhoodle direct flights

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
A whole thread was made to disprove that @CirJiid educate him
So somaliland is the cause of all somalia’s problem,here we go again with the bullshit,you and fools that think like you are looking for a rationale for you own failures,before al shabab it was something else,most of the members of al shabab are southerners including Og,how are they being controled by somaliland? So somaliland is that powerful or is it just your cuqdads

Sl ain't the cause theybare just a player in the game. Almost every administration has connections to al shabaab. From somalia all the way to kenya and ethiopia.

Everyone that is against a united somalia has his/her finger in the AS pot.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Sl ain't the cause theybare just a player in the game. Almost every administration has connections to al shabaab. From somalia all the way to kenya and ethiopia.

Everyone that is against a united somalia has his/her finger in the AS pot.
Bullshit,don’t blame other for your own low i.q shortcomings,why is it not in somaliland or ethiopia then,take responsibilities for your countries failure

A whole thread was made to disprove that @CirJiid educate him
So somaliland is the cause of all somalia’s problem,here we go again with the bullshit,you and fools that think like you are looking for a rationale for you own failures,before al shabab it was something else,most of the members of al shabab are southerners including Og,how are they being controled by somaliland? So somaliland is that powerful or is it just your cuqdads

I would link the thread showing how puntland active funds terrorism but after searching for it it looks like someone deleted it:mjkkk:

They are not dumb ass,it has leaders and members from every clan including dhulos

If they are from every clan then why say "there should be check points between buuhoodle and the rest of somaliland,al shabab might be exported to buuhoodle" which implies that all Al Shabab are from Mogadishu as this thread is about flights from Mogadishu to Buuhoodle.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
If they are from every clan then why say "there should be check points between buuhoodle and the rest of somaliland,al shabab might be exported to buuhoodle" which implies that all Al Shabab are from Mogadishu as this thread is about flights from Mogadishu to Buuhoodle.
Dumbass mogadishu has al shabab,they operate in the south,look at the map posted here earlier,they are already in sanaag and now they can fly to buuhoodle and enter somaliland

Dumbass mogadishu has al shabab,they operate in the south,look at the map posted here earlier,they are already in sanaag and now they can fly to buuhoodle and enter somaliland

Some of them are already there tho so why are you talking rubbish dickhead qabilist

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Bullshit,don’t blame other for your own low i.q shortcomings,why is it not in somaliland or ethiopia then,take responsibilities for your countries failure

I literally included everyone. What the hell is wrong with your reading capabilities.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
They are not dumb ass,it has leaders and members from every clan including dhulos
I don’t see a dhulbahante name here, but I see 2 somalilanders/Isaaqs
upload_2020-1-22_10-35-50.jpeg

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I don’t see a dhulbahante name here, but I see 2 somalilanders/Isaaqs
View attachment 90329
"Like Al Shabab leaders aren't from Somaliland"
read what he wrote,and go back and read what i wrote,are you saying there are no dhulos in al shabab?leaders or not?,he made it seem like landers were in control of al shabab,not all isaaqs are landers,there are isaaqs working in the somalian gov,al shabab has no clan thats the whole point of all shabab

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I literally included everyone. What the hell is wrong with your reading capabilities.
"Almost every administration""Everyone that is against a united somalia"
"Sl ain't the cause theybare just a player in the game"
there are speculations that FGS benefits from al shabab cause of the founding they get to help them fight al shabab,did you know that?
there was a thread here that showed how puntland supported and brought al shabab to somalia,but all that is always ignored to turn somaliland into some bogeyman,whether we are players or not we are not responsible for your porblems,if you had you country in control no one could hurt it from outside

Trending

Latest posts