Xamar and Buuhoodle direct flights

Discussion in 'Somali Politics' started by Dharbash, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Dharbash

Dharbash

Ratings:
    +1,103
    The large Buuhoodle airport has just started flights to Xamar

where’s my reer Buuhoodle family at? @AliUK @Striker
    :salute::banderas:

• Like Like x 9
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Bohol

Bohol Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +39,329
    It existed while back.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dharbash

Dharbash

Ratings:
    +1,103
    The airport existed, flights between xamar and Buuhoodle didn’t. The airport was only used to import khat from Harar and Kenya among other things mainly.

4. FBIsomalia

FBIsomalia

Ratings:
    +3,522
    You should thank PL :hillarybiz:.

5. Dharbash

Dharbash

Ratings:
    +1,103
    The airport and this was all funded by the diaspora, I still remember when I was asked to give money. It has nothing to do with either somaliland or Puntland

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  6. shum33

shum33

Ratings:
    +1,071
    there should be check points between buuhoodle and the rest of somaliland,al shabab might be exported to buuhoodle

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dharbash

Dharbash

Ratings:
    +1,103
    There’s a lot of checkpoints, that isn’t the problem. You raised a small point on the al shabab thing. There was 1 instance of an al shabab attack that killed only 2 men in a newly established small sufi mosque in Buuhoodle.

That was the first ever terrorist attack there. Security is amped up in the region, the Cayn military run the city.

Your worry shouldn’t be Buuhoodle but other regions where Al shabab activity is more.

this is a picture of the sufi mosque I found on twitter
    upload_2020-1-21_18-52-27.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Dharbash

Dharbash

Ratings:
    +1,103
    Worry about this area next to Boosaso here, not Buuhoodle
    upload_2020-1-21_19-2-43.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. shum33

shum33

Ratings:
    +1,071
    we have little control in sanaag,i wrote here before,before carre surrendered that the fiasco in sanaag is the opportunity these terrorist need to infiltrate somaliland

if buuhoodle can handle its own security then good,but you can never be too carefull,we should still be vigilant in places we have no full control of

10. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN VIP

Ratings:
    +9,568
    @Dharbash it's a shame u don't live off the 'darawish' legacy and then run political platform of 'nationalism', you actually were left a pretty good foundation to run off by your ancestors. Unfortunately your people are not the brightest and u refuse to recognize that weakness let alone 'address it'. U can be SL/PL but why not do it 'peacefully' without blood-shed like warsangeli. Only difference is your a fucking 'emotional cunt' and a bit of 'khat' for your soldiers and a bit of 'qabyalad talk' can send you into a 'state of darawish frenzy'.

I warn u the cost is heavy to your region. U perform the 'worst' thru division, it's amazing u struggle to unite dhulbahante and cut some sort of realistic deal and your talking about hamar makes u look like a stupid ass nigga punching above his weight.

I would never allow blood-shed for majerten but still swindle projects from hargeisa, garowe, mogadishu, if I had your opportunity. Bah Dubays my sub sub sub clan have land holdings in sool/nugaal/hawd area, we don't kill ach other because one 'reer' is more located in faridhidhin area with xassan ugaas while other reero are in nugaal area. We cooperate. Dantada lagama xishoodo, lakin waan isku dilaya over something that isn't all that much like 'salaries' that even mcdonald worker gets more is showing ur clan situation is terrible not blaming MJ/ISAAQ that is just deflecting and trying to create unity from 'non existent enemies'

11. Dharbash

Dharbash

Ratings:
    +1,103
    :childplease::camby:

:noneck: Do you want me to say Bah Dubeys are the most landheer somali clan, is that it? cause at this point I will if you leave my thread
    :ohlord:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +127
    Cmoon my nigga, Buuhoodle are the real Darawish, majority that does during the fight against the British were reer Buuhoodle, the sayid was born and raised in Buuhoodle, his mom is reer Buuhoodle and she is cali geri

• Like Like x 2
  13. nomand

nomand

Ratings:
    +2,784
    Reer buuhoodle are without a doubt the loins of harti.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. AliUK

AliUK

Ratings:
    +2,370
    He is a fucking liar, my mum spend years being part of a group of people collecting the money for the airport.

• Like Like x 2
  15. AliUK

AliUK

Ratings:
    +2,370
    Like Al Shabab leaders aren't from Somaliland you cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  16. shum33

shum33

Ratings:
    +1,071
    They are not dumb ass,it has leaders and members from every clan including dhulos

17. Younes Osman

Younes Osman

Ratings:
    +1,722
    There is high military presents in quolugid and widwid in southern Togdheer.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Diaspora ambassador

Diaspora ambassador Representative of Bari

Ratings:
    +1,340
    When people say sl has a finger in Shabaab they don't mean the tribes. They mean the regional governors dministration in hargeisa.

It is in their interests to keep the qarxis goin on. Not the people of sl.

19. shum33

shum33

Ratings:
    +1,071
    A whole thread was made to disprove that @CirJiid educate him
    So somaliland is the cause of all somalia’s problem,here we go again with the bullshit,you and fools that think like you are looking for a rationale for you own failures,before al shabab it was something else,most of the members of al shabab are southerners including Og,how are they being controled by somaliland? So somaliland is that powerful or is it just your cuqdads

20. Gucci mane

Gucci mane VIP

Ratings:
    +21,093
    This guy @FBIsomalia brags about anything :mjlol:

• Funny Funny x 4
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted