Xalimos: would you rather have the player husband or the "Mr. Nice" type of Husband?

Which one would you rather be married to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one would u rather be married to?

The player type.

Pros: He's fun, outgoing, adventurous, knows how to carry conversation, can be funny and will u laugh. Good in the bedroom. Goes down on u.

Cons: he's more likely to cheat on you once u pass ur prime (mid 30s) or after u become pregnant. More likely to seek new pussy and knows he how to play mind games and talk his way of out arguments

Or

Let's move to the Mr Nice type.

Pros: he's loyal, consistent, pays the bills, buy u flowers, says nice things, won't cheat on u. Will pay 20k in meher. Educated. Doesn't argue with u. Says yes to everything.

Cons: he's boring, doesn't know how to carry consversation, quiet, nerdy type, a bit social awkward.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Move on brah. This is new thread
Qashin thread. All these topics have been discussed millennia ago. :mjlol:
IMG_6188.PNG

TooMacaan

VIP
If I had to choose one...Mr. Nice, obviously.
Why the F would anyone want a player for a husband??? That is hell waiting to happen.

Realistically though: neither. Both options are crappy.

Edit: Hasn't this same exact question been asked before on here?? I'm pretty sure I've seen it previously...

Last edited:
I bet you were Mr nice guy until you found out the truth about your girl :drakekidding:

OP is a cuckhold :drakekidding:

cucked by based tyrone and his BBC :chrisfreshhah:

Seems like the girls are not the only ones worshipping negros, it's also fatbois like this.

Look at u talking about other men's penises. U really sound a phaggot. Scratch that, u are a phaggoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending