Xalimos, what do you expect from us Farahs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Title.

I see xalimos attacking us on social media, youtube, internet forums (including this one), and on the internet in general. So i wondered instead of attacking us - how about you all offer some advice to brahs?

What you want us Farahs to improve on? Give us feedbacks, so we can improve ourselves to meet the needs of you queens.

This is not an attack thread but a thread where we can exchange ideas and offer constructive criticism.

VIP
Let them calaacal, my friend. We shouldn't care anymore. We all need to marry out to put an end to this miserable somali experiment.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Farahabdi
I have a feeling you ain't actually Somali
Afsoomali maad kuhadli kartaa amba kuqorikartaa ?

This doesn't go for all Somali guys but some of the ones here (Toronto) are unfortunately attracted to the gang lifestyle. Granted, we all go through certain phases in our youth where we experiment but it has to get tiring at some point. It's not cute seeing a man nearing his 30s screaming "GANG SHIT, GANG GANG GANG MY NIGGA' after every sentence and getting into petty beefs.
Pick your pants up, find your passion & work towards achieving your goals without giving a damn about what the next farah thinks. Most people will only weigh you down anyway :kanyeshrug:

VIP
This doesn't go for all Somali guys but some of the ones here (Toronto) are unfortunately attracted to the gang lifestyle. Granted, we all go through certain phases in our youth where we experiment but it has to get tiring at some point. It's not cute seeing a man nearing his 30s screaming "GANG SHIT, GANG GANG GANG MY NIGGA' after every sentence and getting into petty beefs.
Pick your pants up, find your passion & work towards achieving your goals without giving a damn about what the next farah thinks. Most people will only weigh you down anyway :kanyeshrug:

This is why I like u Hades. No shade or insults, only constructive criticism. Ilahey ha ku dhowro walaal.

I would say being more open minded Farrah's online seem quick to use religion. Another thing would be to praise and be respectful a lot of comments I noticed are quite hurtful.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
A well rounded post,from a mature Somali female.:fittytousand:

@Hades is mature and miskeen :it0tdo8:
tumblr_n3eqyhbnx81smcbm7o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts