Xalimos, what do you expect from us Farahs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Please stop with the Khamri and Drugs that’s about it start to work on what you like it doesn’t suit somali men at all it’s quite a turn off actually seeing drunk and slobbery somali men down the road it’s actually embarrassing

Merca

Inactive.
Probably the gang lifestyle (not all of you). I think it’s important to have a goal in life and try to achieve it. I know it isn’t easy to get out from a gang, because you’re likely to get killed (at least here), especially if you know too much.

Also, I’ve noticed there are many Somali men who aren’t engaged in their children’s life. For example many who don’t come to meetings at school, and instead just hang out with other Somali fathers to talk about the situation in Somalia or clans. It’s very sad because you almost only see Somali mothers everwhere dragging a stroller with an infant in it and trying to catch up to her other kids.

However, I think it’s getting better though.

TooMacaan

VIP
I've said this time and time again,what is your fine ass doing on ss,if i were you i would be finessing a rich nigga and doing some major damage.:siilaanyosmile::banderas:
Why are you so insistent on getting rid of me?:kendrickcry::kendrickcry::patrice:
Are you a 8+/ 10 in looks department and educated and non feminist? If so I will give u the universe.
I don't like to rate myself, in the process, feminist. Give you the universe kulaha; don't worry braddar, it wouldn't even get to that stage-- you exhibit way too many red flags :susp:.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'll answer but answer me this. How come you dont think im Somali? List details and clues as to why
We can tell who's a sheegato and who's Somali. Based on your earlier comments, you don't seem to know anything about Somali culture. I don't think you are even Ethiopian or Eritrean.

Why are you so insistent on getting rid of me?:kendrickcry::kendrickcry::patrice:

I don't like to rate myself, in the process, feminist. Give you the universe kulaha; don't worry braddar, it wouldn't even get to that stage-- you exhibit way too many red flags :susp:.

You have several red flags yourself: for one, you're not confident and insecure about your looks and 2) you're feminist.

We can tell who's a sheegato and who's Somali. Based on your earlier comments, you don't seem to know anything about Somali culture. I don't think you are even Ethiopian or Eritrean.

LOL

in the video she says shes been photographer since 2011 and now she wants to make a picture book.

TooMacaan

VIP
You have several red flags yourself: for one, you're not confident and insecure about your looks and 2) you're feminist.
:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:Not wanting to rate myself has nothing to do with insecurity/lack of confidence sxb; I can easily say I'm 8+/10, but what does that rly mean..? What worth does it have: 1) If what I consider 8+ may be different from what you or others may consider 8+; and 2)If I don't post pictures to back up my claims.

Lol, it's no secret that I'm a feminist:zhqjlmx:.

:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:Not wanting to rate myself has nothing to do with insecurity/lack of confidence sxb; I can easily say I'm 8+/10, but what does that rly mean..? What worth does it have: 1) If what I consider 8+ may be different from what you or others may consider 8+; and 2)If I don't post pictures to back up my claims.

Lol, it's no secret that I'm a feminist:zhqjlmx:.

You're in the same team as the liberals, LGBT, leftists, globalists. Its all good you assimilated to their culture. Now just change your name to Ashley and celebrate their holidays and you're set.

Hawaa

Swimming in kisses
I only expect 2 things from Somali guys. 2 things. Is not even much.

1) show affections. Like hold our hands in public, randomly surprise us with bouquet and gift cards, take us out to dinner etc.. Is about time Somali men learnt a thing or two from romantic films

2) share the house chores. I don't wana come back home tired from work only to find the plate you ate breakfast with tossed to the side. We are not your mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending