Xalimos on Abdi maraoodi in clubhouse

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The problem with somalis is they stay in other somali ppls business r u Allah? Why u care about how the next person is living? Mind ya damn business and live urs life is too short to be worried about another grown mf who decided to live a different lifestyle to u.. where does it mention in the quran to disrespect a fellow human gay or not? Tf could never be me wallahi

I mean, you cannot pick and choose aspects of the Deen. Its come in a full package, you take it and adhere to it, or leave it, and not make a mockery out of it. Yes, you cannot gatekeep, but you can shun someone. Its haram, vulgar and outright disrespectful to even try to justify something as this, that has been stated as haram.

How does it concern us? Well, we need to shun this action before it corrupts the mind of our youths. By being vocal about it, we, as a ummah, and also as a Somali community are placing the point out that "This ain't okay". No need to justify or argue, as we follow the sunnah, and that is non-negotiable.

You can do whatever you want with your life, don't be promoting it for others
:kanyeshrug:

Fay

DELETED
They were extremely hateful smh somali ppl have issues wallahi yall wasting time of ur life being this hateful.. these Women r sick with their manly ass voices

Out of all the girls, I'd probs think about entertaining that naj girl and maybe that Layla girl( getting some feminist vibes from her).
It's always the dead ones that are the loudest.

I prefer the LGBT person to these loud ass heathens. They’re no better in my eyes. Look at their vulgarity and how they disrespect his poor parents.

halwa

✨🌙
Imagine judging someone based on their actions then wishing ill and jahanam upon them when you yourself isn’t practicing and following the deen properly. Who made them the culamaas? Ilaahiyow ha na waalin :oh6b81q:

Trending