Xalimos on Abdi maraoodi in clubhouse

now girl take your bum ass to the sewage lake where you belong :pacspit:

giphy.gif

Somalis honestly have groupthink and lack basic critical thinking skills. Maxa ka galey if someone’s gay? That doesn’t take them out of the fold of Islam. But you’re talking about him and getting his dembi. Its 2020 and we’re still talking about mundane stuff. We’re an embarrassment and toxic on social media. Our rep is in the gutter.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalis honestly have groupthink and lack basic critical thinking skills. Maxa ka galey if someone’s gay? That doesn’t take them out of the fold of Islam. But you’re talking about him and getting his dembi. Its 2020 and we’re still talking about mundane stuff. We’re an embarrassment and toxic on social media. Our rep is in the gutter.
Sis, it takes you out of the deen when you publicize your sins and try to justify a major sin like homosexuality. When you attempt to make the haram halal you are going against Allah swt

Homosexual behavior and activities are far from trivial matters. It is one of the greatest sins a person can commit and should be shunned. We should never normalize this as it goes directly against the deen. This will only drag us down further as we accept secularism and move away from Islam.

Sis, it takes you out of the deen when you publicize your sins and try to justify a major sin like homosexuality. When you attempt to make the haram halal you are going against Allah swt
Two wrongs don’t make a right, I get that. But to go and publicly talk about a person who’s Muslim and question his deen. Who are you? No body is a gatekeeper. Why so much hatred and concern with what another person does with their life? That’s my issue.

Homosexual behavior and activities are far from trivial matters. It is one of the greatest sins a person can commit and should be shunned. We should never normalize this as it goes directly against the deen. This will only drag us down further as we accept secularism and move away from Islam.
I’m not normalizing it. But you cannot question someone’s deen just because they’re LGBT. If they’re Muslim, they’re Muslim. And how did these girls look when they’re cussing every 3 seconds, and gossiping about another person? We all sin.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Two wrongs don’t make a right, I get that. But to go and publicly talk about a person who’s Muslim and question his deen. Who are you? No body is a gatekeeper. Why so much hatred and concern with what another person does with their life? That’s my issue.
Sure. That i can agree on. I mentioned earlier how hypocritical they sounded.

MY issue is with this ummah normalizing haram and influencing others to twist the quran and hadiths.

I’m not normalizing it. But you cannot question someone’s deen just because they’re LGBT. If they’re Muslim, they’re Muslim. And how did these girls look when they’re cussing every 3 seconds, and gossiping about another person? We all sin.

I don't believe that someone committing this sin makes them gaal. Jokes aside I don't agree with their rhetoric either. When Nabi Lut encountered the cursed people he tried to reason with them and provide them guidance away from their lifestyle. I think that's the best approach as it will hopefully produce a good outcome.

so vulgar my goodness.:tacky:
Anyways, lgbt is not compatible with Islam at all it’s true. We all know it and the marodi guy probably knows it too.
Of course, it’s not compatible. So you advise them with kindness, and with tact. Don’t cuss them out and expect them to listen to you. Don’t gossip either because that’s backbiting. But, they’re still Muslim whether you agree with them or not.

Somalis need to learn how to mind the business that pays them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Two wrongs can make it right, as the proverb comes from the phrase "Two wrongs can make a right"

I mean, you cannot pick and choose aspects of the Deen. Its come in a full package, you take it and adhere to it, or leave it, and not make a mockery out of it. Yes, you cannot gatekeep, but you can shun someone. Its haram, vulgar and outright disrespectful to even try to justify something as this, that has been stated as haram.

How does it concern us? Well, we need to shun this action before it corrupts the mind of our youths. By being vocal about it, we, as a ummah, and also as a Somali community are placing the point out that "This ain't okay". No need to justify or argue, as we follow the sunnah, and that is non-negotiable.

You can do whatever you want with your life, don't be promoting it for others :kanyeshrug:

Two wrongs can make it right, as the proverb comes from the phrase "Two wrongs can make a right"

I mean, you cannot pick and choose aspects of the Deen. Its come in a full package, you take it and adhere to it, or leave it, and not make a mockery out of it. Yes, you cannot gatekeep, but you can shun someone. Its haram, vulgar and outright disrespectful to even try to justify something as this, that has been stated as haram.

How does it concern us? Well, we need to shun this action before it corrupts the mind of our youths. By being vocal about it, we, as a ummah, and also as a Somali community are placing the point out that "This ain't okay". No need to justify or argue, as we follow the sunnah, and that is non-negotiable.

You can do whatever you want with your life, don't be promoting it for others :kanyeshrug:
Fair enough. I’m done talking about this. Most people need to worry about their own akirah and where they stand with Allah. You can talk crap about someone all day, that isn’t going to get you to Jannah.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Exactly the “it’s between them and Allah” goes out the window when you flaunt your sins in a public domain like social media

Fay

DELETED
The problem with somalis is they stay in other somali ppls business r u Allah? Why u care about how the next person is living? Mind ya damn business and live urs life is too short to be worried about another grown mf who decided to live a different lifestyle to u.. where does it mention in the quran to disrespect a fellow human gay or not? Tf could never be me wallahi

Trending

Latest posts