Xalimo's criticisms of SJWs

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
So this woke xalimo made this tweet speaking straight faxx and it went viral. I think you can guess what happened after :francis:

Screenshot_20201012-112449.png

I'ma post some of the replies from the woke xalimo blm gang i"'ll put in spoiler tho to respect their privacy :mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis are the most cucked race on this earth :snoop:

Last edited:
So this woke xalimo made this tweet speaking straight faxx and it went viral. I think you can guess what happened after :francis:

View attachment 146257
I'ma post some of the replies from the woke xalimo blm gang i"'ll put in spoiler tho to respect their privacy :mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis are the most cucked race on this earth :snoop:
This makes it 10x better

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Did that last dude just say gay men are the real Somalis...

Bruh it’s over for us I’m moving to Antarctica can deal with this sh*t :damn:
Disgusting behaviour. In a couple years Somali father's will let their daughters bring men to their house so they can have pre-marital relations. They'll be shaking the hand of the man that's pumping and dumping their daughter like cadaanka :snoop:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
liberal wasn’t a good descriptive tho, American Somalis will see that and run miles with it thinking it means be a trump support because they’re doqomeen, when the context is Islam and liberalism means changing Islam to how it fits you today.
Anywho, insta somalis are more woke 🤪 #blm people so Twitter won’t translate well anywya

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There is a difference between a Xalimo and a Xa@rlimo.

A Xalimo is an elegant woman who is logical, cultured, honest, pious, and has dignity.

A Xa@rlimo is a liberal feminist misandrist femcel who doesn't have a job, lives in her mother's basement, suffers from daddy issues and self-hatred. Constantly looks for Ajnabi validation and supports degeneracy.

The name Farah has been thrown around and constantly misused. A Farah is not a mutard or a khanis. He's not a bum, he's not a liberal, he's not a cuck or simp. He has self-respect, he's educated, he takes care of himself, has a job, and properly follows his deen.

Alluring

Sayonara
The original girl was right but she could have worded that better. It makes it sound like they are the biggest problem and now the overzealous liberals are talking about rape, murder, and drugs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There is a difference between a Xalimo and a Xa@rlimo.

A Xalimo is an elegant woman who is logical, cultured, honest, pious, and has dignity.

A Xa@rlimo is a liberal feminist misandrist femcel who doesn't have a job, lives in her mother's basement, suffers from daddy issues and self-hatred. Constantly looks for Ajnabi validation and supports degeneracy.

The name Farah has been thrown around and constantly misused. A Farah is not a mutard or a khanis. He's not a bum, he's not a liberal, he's not a cuck or simp. He has self-respect, he's educated, he takes care of himself, has a job, and properly follows his deen.

We need a special police unit for X@rlimos

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We need a special police unit for X@rlimos

God damn, she's hideous. It's always those ugly ones who are loud and suffer from victim mentality that are embarrassing Somali women.

All they ever do is appease the black community but don't pay attention to what's happening back home.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts