Xalimo says it how it is

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Sxb I am cad. I showed the screenshot because you were literally browbeating me into accepting your opinion, insults aren't a vehicle for discourses. I even stated it's a trend. Wallahi you are so dishonest it's disturbing. Bruh why are you putting natural before my quote? 😭
You love the word browbeating. Is it a new word you learnt recently? Mashallah! I hope you learn more and then also learn to use them correctly as I didn’t intimidate you into showing me anything lol. All I said was “proof?” and you posted your cad chest. Lol.

Natural wasn’t in quotations. You’re the one that’s continuing to imply it is a natural preference lmaoo…
Preference for these women is not necessarily rooted in what you claim. You can't and will not use mental gymnastics to make a man feel bad for finding those particular women beautiful.

Whatever man. I don’t like arguing with light skin men. I prefer arguing with darkies like @Macawisley about their preferences rooted in self hatred because at least they’re entertaining. Goodbye.

View attachment 313152

Nah you refuse to socially shame the people that propagate this and are just defaulting to muh government knowing damn well the govt cant even tie its own shoes. Somalis need to tackle this socially by shaming men that obsess over lightskin women and women that bully dark skin. This is what niggas like you create you need to wake up.
Sxb a preference is not absolute I could marry a darkskin no problem. Although something like this does not get stopped via social change. There are 1000s of Somali women who have bleached, shitting on them is not a solution, and telling men to stop preferring what there prefer will never work. I stated a legitimate reason to remove bleaching out the market. Kapeesh?

You love the word browbeating. Is it a new word you learnt recently? Mashallah! I hope you learn more and then also learn to use them correctly as I didn’t intimidate you into showing me anything lol. All I said was “proof?” and you posted your cad chest. Lol.

Natural wasn’t in quotations. You’re the one that’s continuing to imply it is a natural preference lmaoo…

Whatever man. I don’t like arguing with light skin men. I prefer arguing with darkies like @Macawisley about their preferences rooted in self hatred because at least they’re entertaining. Goodbye.
1. I used it because it fits well. You attempted and it did not work. Liking bleached women is not natural. Although not all are bleached and Somalis have a wide array of skin tones. Liking natural features is natural. Liking unnatural features is unnatural. Simple.

Somali boyz in here you can have your preference it’s normal but praising another group too hurt your own people is unmanly behaviour keep it private. i understand the women who do it too get under the skin of Somali men but as a man you should never give that power to females so man up and stop this behaviour.

And yes, it’s extremly weird too have an preference strictly outside your own people what ever the reason is only you know deep inside yourself.

Somali boyz in here you can have your preference it’s normal but praising another group too hurt your own people is unmanly behaviour keep it private. i understand the women who do it too get under the skin of Somali men but as a man you should never give that power to females so man up and stop this behaviour.

And yes, it’s extremly weird too have an preference strictly outside your own people what ever the reason is only you know deep inside yourself.
Fair enough. Reasonable put.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Meeehhhhhh

I just want Somali women especially darker skin to not cape for Somali or madow men in general. Don’t show appreciation until it’s omreciprocated in a respectful manner. Until then I see them as picks me….

Somali men that grew up in western countries appreciate natural Somali girls much more, the fobs are the ones that look down on dark skin. Dark skin Somali girls here in Europe have no issue in finding a spouse, I have been to weddings where the guy was much lighter that the bride .

Somali men that grew up in western countries appreciate natural Somali girls much more, the fobs are the ones that look down on dark skin. Dark skin Somali girls here in Europe have no issue in finding a spouse, I have been to weddings where the guy was much lighter that the bride .
Nothing is more beautiful than a Somali sister with fine classical Somali facial features.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Stop being racist man, theres absolutely nothing wrong being an arab like if I have some arab dna from the website ancesteroricaly.com, I have the right to claim arab. Also Colourism is not good either, You must love the way you created. I have lots of self esteem for your information. You can be arab aswell as your own clan which is for me in my own case Ogaden which its self comes from arabia.
You sold your fate with that last sentence. I don't even got to click next page to know that @Qeelbax intellectually xooged you into an oblivion

Trending