Xalimo Married to a South Sudan Dinka

Muji

VIP
I'm already big nosed and pitch black..
I guess I need to find me a light skin halimo.. With slim waist big trunk and popping out chest :)

@HalimaJ or @halwa would do it..
Maybe even qumayo @Knowles if she can be domesticated :ftw9nwa:

Not interested in dark men walal. I’ve written a post about how the fetish light skinned Somali women to avoid producing kids that look like them.

I once met this dinka girl she didnt look anything like a South sudani.. Damn she had a killer body and a beautiful face. My head was spinning in two days and three nights :kodaksmiley:

Not interested in dark men walal. I’ve written a post about how the fetish light skinned Somali women to avoid producing kids that look like them.
I can use Diana just to live up to your standards abaayo... I don't want no pitch black kids :yloezpe:

Honestly, you are too deep into ''muh ummah'' ideology. The vast majority of Muslims do not care for the ummah first, but their ethnicity first and foremost.

Don't be so out of touch into thinking that Muslims care about the ummah first and foremost, look at how Saudis treat Syrians and Yemenis for instance or Muslim South Asian construction workers.
As a Sunni Muslim, i will always regard a Somali regardless of his faith (or lack of) as my Ethnic brother.

However, there's nothing wrong with having brotherhood with foreign Muslims.

southside

Hiiraan
There is no such thing as race, are you a racist? Humans are one race. :mjlol:

She married a different ethnic group, so yes she is marrying out. Delusional much if you think Dinkas and Somalis are the same people.
sxb race is very real and human is a species and even though dinkas and somalis arent ethnically the same they're both racially black

Apollo

VIP
sxb race is very real and human is a species and even though dinkas and somalis arent ethnically the same they're both racially black

There is no such thing as human races, only regional variation. There are no begin and end points of races, so they don't exist.

The black race is not a scientific concept. For example, Niger-Congos have sickle cell anemia, but it does not exist in Somalis.

I'm already big nosed and pitch black..
I guess I need to find me a light skin halimo.. With slim waist big trunk and popping out chest :)

@HalimaJ or @halwa would do it..
Maybe even qumayo @Knowles if she can be domesticated :ftw9nwa:

I thought every faarax on this site was a timo jileec, mariin and slim nosed.:pachah1:
Please refrain from describing women in such detailed manner. It is quite unsettling.:hova:

Watch out for the tigresses.:ftw9nwa:

Who, that Dinka guy of the OP? No way.

No. Another Somali+South Sudanese mix
F2A5E956-83BB-4720-9EC8-5CBB6A21F076.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts