Xalimo in MN wonders why Somali guys don’t approach

some women don't like men trying to become friends with them at school or work either,
That a good thing plus you don't really have to do a cold approach neither would it necessarily be seen as distasteful if you did.

Your both aware of each other and if your interested in marriage you can just ask for her number or walis number whatever works for you guys. If you want to know if she's interested you can just ask around and get others in the same setting to find out for you. Plus you know when she is busy and when she isn't. It's very different to just cold approaching a random on the street. In comparison it's basically not worth it at all.

That a good thing plus you don't really have to do a cold approach neither would it necessarily be seen as distasteful if you did.

Your both aware of each other and if your interested in marriage you can just ask for her number or walis number whatever works for you guys. If you want to know if she's interested you can just ask around and get others in the same setting to find out for you. Plus you know when she is busy and when she isn't. It's very different to just cold approaching a random on the street. In comparison it's basically not worth it at all.
yh but we both know it still isn't ideal, imagine a random brother coming up to you and asking for you or your dads number(and she hasn't even told her dad anything prior to prepare him for a random number texting him about marrying his daughter), tbh you need some prior conversation and small talk to make sure you are on the same level as the girl and you guys are interested in each other, plus asking other ppl in the class whether she is interested or whatever is long and complicated.
Also what happens when people leave uni, how are they supposed to find a potential without any peoples to contact.

thats why its really important to know alot of people even if you are an introvert like me, cos it will come in handy

I think the craziest requirement in that list is a man who doesn't talk to women. Why does she think a man who doesn't talk to women is going to approach her of all people? If she's not 11/10 in the looks department she's tripping.

yh but we both know it still isn't ideal, imagine a random brother coming up to you and asking for you or your dads number(and she hasn't even told her dad anything prior to prepare him for a random number texting him about marrying his daughter), tbh you need some prior conversation and small talk to make sure you are on the same level as the girl and you guys are interested in each other, plus asking other ppl in the class whether she is interested or whatever is long and complicated.
Small talk in work or class setting is a given. You only need one convo to break the ice. You have multiple years of school plus however long in work if you want to take your time and find out things so thats a non issue. Plus the girls that don't talk to guys do it for a reason because they don't want any guys bothering them or because the only way they want to be approached is directly with clear intentions either via getting there number or there walis number. The only guys they talk to are potentials.
Also what happens when people leave uni, how are they supposed to find a potential without any peoples to contact.
Getting connected by family and friends. plus soical media exists if you are aware of anyone your interested in that you didnt shoot your shot at when you had a chance in uni all you need to do is simply slide into there dms and reintroduce yourself while stating your purpose. I know a few guys who got married that way aswell as a friend who attempted it recently but failed 💀

In general finding a relationship via social media is becoming the norm
thats why its really important to know alot of people even if you are an introvert like me, cos it will come in handy
Not really you just need to know people who know a lot of people and get connect via them.

Getting connected by family and friends. plus soical media exists if you are aware of anyone your interested in that you didnt shoot your shot at when you had a chance in uni all you need to do is simply slide into there dms and reintroduce yourself while stating your purpose. I know a few guys who got married that way aswell as a friend who attempted it recently but failed 💀
I haven't had social media since secondary school :russ:
impossible, the only way I have is through other people, I don't even have watsapp, i only am contacted through phone number or email

Small talk in work or class setting is a given. You only need one convo to break the ice. You have multiple years of school plus however long in work if you want to take your time and find out things so thats a non issue. Plus the girls that don't talk to guys do it for a reason because they don't want any guys bothering them or because the only way they want to be approached is directly with clear intentions either via getting there number or there walis number. The only guys they talk to are potentials.
yh if your not religious sure, but when I was in college I avoided women at all costs, I didn't even talk to them as much as possible, so unless u are irreligious, ur not even going to be making small talk to women.
unless you are seriously interested in her then i guess its fine but arent you the same guy who told me you dont even go to mixed weddings?:what:

Not really you just need to know people who know a lot of people and get connect via them.
Thats kinda the same thing

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I disagree

I look 10/10 on weddings so any man that approaches me is purely for looks.

Let me not get started the fact that weddings should be segregated, so the kind of MAN I want is one that does not go to mixed weddings.
Nigga why would a man approach you if you were ugly. Ofc it's for looks and vice versa. It's called being "attractive" for a reason. You attract people to you.

You want a man to be only segregated marriages but you can look 10/10 at a mixed marriage?

I haven't had social media since secondary school :russ:
impossible, the only way I have is through other people, I don't even have watsapp, i only am contacted through phone number or email
WhatsApp is basically the same as your number/email tho 💀
I don't really use soical media either excluding which I'm leaving soon (sspot)

I only ever made certain accounts so when I'm sent stuff I can see it without an issue via the link. Other then that I don't really use them at all it just to not be bother by the sign up/in message
yh if your not religious sure, but when I was in college I avoided women at all costs, I didn't even talk to them as much as possible, so unless u are irreligious, ur not even going to be making small talk to women.
unless you are seriously interested in her then i guess its fine but arent you the same guy who told me you dont even go to mixed weddings?:what:
I never said I did these things 😂
I'm just pointing out different ways you can go about it. I don't talk to women informally or have small talk at all. In general I'm not one for small talk I find it boring. I only talk to women I consider potentials after I have made my interest clear and they know what my intentions are so we both are on the same page on that front.
Thats kinda the same thing
Less effort you don't need to be doing all that networking as an introvert.

In this day and age, the only men that approach women on the street are low lives that got nothing to lose.

If she wants to meet good guys she should look for them at school or work, or ask her family and friends if they know anyone
That’s harsh what if you meet ata a airport or train or an event

Trending