Xalimo Gets Into Prestigious Canadian Medical School

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Driftwhat? You actually thought I lived in that dump known as Toronto?
:drakelaugh:

Catching up to UK kulaha. Talk to me when you get a qaxooti turned Minister of Immigration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did you just say about driftwood? :damedamn:

You trynna turn into a bullet bag?

Fay

DELETED
Why claim her as Somali when she abandoned the hijab and claims blacks? Most Western Somali women go to college/university and forsake their deen and culture. They chase dunya over their hereafter.

Majority of our Western Somali guys excel both in this dunya and work towards their path to janah.
Man stfu her hijab is between allah and her... bitger ass hater she finna be a doctor she will soon buy out ur whole fam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HERE'S THE KICKER I KNOW ABOUT FOUR SOMALI DUDES WHO GRADUATED FROM MEDICAL SCHOOLS STUDIED IN CANADA THEN WENT TO GRENADA THE ISLAND AND FINISHED YET THEY CANT FIND WORK BECAUSE FEW SPOTS IN CANADA SO I TOLD them TO GO TO THE STATEs GUESS WHAT TRUMP TARD MADE IT HARDER FOR CANADIANS ANY FOREIGNER TO GET JOBS IN THE STATES THEIR ONLY OPTION IS 3RD WORLD BUT THEy DONT WANT TO GO BACK HOME IM THINKING MAYBE UK BECAUSE CANADA IS A COMMON WEALTH

ALL IN ALL ITS GETTING EASIER TO GO TO MED SCHOOL BUT HARDER TO GET THE JOB WHEN IT WAS THE REVERSE IN THE 80S 90S

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why claim her as Somali when she abandoned the hijab and claims blacks? Most Western Somali women go to college/university and forsake their deen and culture. They chase dunya over their hereafter.

Majority of our Western Somali guys excel both in this dunya and work towards their path to janah.
I was gonna say mashallah but seen how she abandoned her diin to fit in made me naeusous.

God bless our hijabi sisters.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mashallah to her, she gonna be successful in life with a beautiful degree.

Trending

Latest posts