XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disgusted by what I'm seeing in this video. What I'm also shocked by is a Somali person talking like this:
A Somali Tiktoker named Najma apartment was invaded by a mob of Somalis.
Why the f*ck could he not have a normal title?
He could have said she was attacked by "hooligans" not give more fuel to the cadaan supremacists and other ethnicities who are obsessed with us.

We can be critical of hooliganism without involving our ethnicity or sounding like white supremacists.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yes, but could @Periplus do this in a old rainy night in Stoke. Where was @Periplus in all this? Cameraman? Its actually his fault as he voted for Labor, when he should have voted for the Aussie Conservatives :ehh:

Souness was right about him.

Don’t even start about our conservatives.

They’re just incompetent.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I'm disgusted by what I'm seeing in this video. What I'm also shocked by is a Somali person talking like this:

He could have said she was attacked by "hooligans" not give more fuel to the cadaan supremacists and other ethnicities who are obsessed with us.

We can be critical of hooliganism without involving our ethnicity or sounding like white supremacists.
Somalis are attention seekers online, there’s people in the comments telling him to delete the video and he just keeps adding more videos instead. That shit went viral already too late now

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis are attention seekers online, there’s people in the comments telling him to delete the video and he just keeps adding more videos instead. That shit went viral already too late now

Obviously he kept it up.

The family need justice. These people need to be called out online.

Everyone should see these people’s faces.

Exactly.

These weak links don't realise the damage they're doing in their desperation for a viral post. Other people keep this at the individual level but these low IQ attention seekers need to capitalise on the Somali name.

I was on CH today and apparently there was a scandal in the Oromo community with a well known Christian Oromo going on an anti Muslim rant. An Oromo opened a room to talk about it and the room was flooded with Oromos telling him to shut up and open a private room so that foreigners like the Amharas wouldn't gloat at their divisions. He obliged and closed the room.

Somalis on the other hand, thrive on drama and notoriety. Every dhuuso has to be shared with the world...in English too so that no one feels excluded.

A nation of attention seeking narcissists.

I agree with you… some of these Somalis on the internet want to attach our name with certain things/crimes and it’s quite embarrassing. They don’t realise the type of damage it can cause or they may already know it but just don’t care. It was also like that with the LA scammer that got exposed.

Last edited:
Exactly.

These weak links don't realise the damage they're doing in their desperation for a viral post. Other people keep this at the individual level but these low IQ attention seekers need to capitalise on the Somali name.

I was on CH today and apparently there was a scandal in the Oromo community with a well known Christian Oromo going on an anti Muslim rant. An Oromo opened a room to talk about it and the room was flooded with Oromos telling him to shut up and open a private room so that foreigners like the Amharas wouldn't gloat at their divisions. He obliged and closed the room.

Somalis on the other hand, thrive on drama and notoriety. Every dhuuso has to be shared with the world...in English too so that no one feels excluded.

A nation of attention seeking narcissists.
Well said,

They need to learn how to stop inviting others hate to us. We as a community have so many weird fans and many eyes on us already.

Any white supremacist/someone with an anti-somali agenda would have already noticed by the hijab

Mozart

You need people like me
Well said,

They need to learn how to stop inviting others hate to us. We as a community have so many weird fans and many eyes on us already.
It’s too late. Somalian women started it by blowing up everything one weird Somali guy says and now they’re just getting it back. The Kevin Samuels clip, this one ; it’s only going to get worse.

Based

VIP
This is what happens when you give Somalis everything on a silver plate. This video has convinced me we are no different to the Negroes we like to disassociate with. Europe and NA diaspora are all dumb khasaaro. These kind of stupid retards deserve to be sent to a REAL dhaqan celis camp. Take their passport and everything and let them rot

Well said,

They won't stop until No Somalis Allowed posters start appearing everywhere or anyone with Abdi in their name gets their job applications rejected left and right.

Just look at the QTs of the original tweet.. Somalis calling each other s and posting that video about Trump degrading Somalis while ajanabis are laughing it up. Bunch of clowns.

Zero awareness of how spreading this nonsense and associating it with our name is so damaging.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I do agree with this.

A lot of users here like making Somalis look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.