XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based

VIP
Exactly.

These weak links don't realise the damage they're doing in their desperation for a viral post. Other people keep this at the individual level but these low IQ attention seekers need to capitalise on the Somali name.

I was on CH today and apparently there was a scandal in the Oromo community with a well known Christian Oromo going on an anti Muslim rant. An Oromo opened a room to talk about it and the room was flooded with Oromos telling him to shut up and open a private room so that foreigners like the Amharas wouldn't gloat at their divisions. He obliged and closed the room.

Somalis on the other hand, thrive on drama and notoriety. Every dhuuso has to be shared with the world...in English too so that no one feels excluded.

A nation of attention seeking narcissists.
Couldn't have said it any better.

Based

VIP
Do You Agree That Certain Somalis Should Be In Slavery I Think This Would Be Good For The Ethnic Group Separate The Children Born From A Toss Up From The Rest

:hmm::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:
:lolbron: yes put all the khasaaro in concentration camps and make them do the worst jobs available like picking up litter and cleaning the streets. Start from Ras Kamboni to Zeila and all that is in between. I estimate the amount of khasaaro will be in the millions :hmm: major cleanup needed.

I'm disgusted by what I'm seeing in this video. What I'm also shocked by is a Somali person talking like this:

Why the f*ck could he not have a normal title?
He could have said she was attacked by "hooligans" not give more fuel to the cadaan supremacists and other ethnicities who are obsessed with us.

We can be critical of hooliganism without involving our ethnicity or sounding like white supremacists.
This is typical Somali mentality. Always worried about shame and tries to hide the violent thugs so they don’t ruin our rep. So keep it quite. The victim is always the last thought. The worst thing you can be around Somalis is weak wallahi.

This is typical Somali mentality. Always worried about shame and tries to hide the violent thugs so they don’t ruin our rep. So keep it quite. The victim is always the last thought. The worst thing you can be around Somalis is weak wallahi.

How is it good for the victim to have a video of them getting assaulted all over the internet?

:lolbron: yes put all the khasaaro in concentration camps and make them do the worst jobs available like picking up litter and cleaning the streets. Start from Ras Kamboni to Zeila and all that is in between. I estimate the amount of khasaaro will be in the millions :hmm: major cleanup needed.
Let The Culling Begin

:rejoice: :salute: :hemad:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The Ethiopian Forum Mereja is private, only members can see and it's hard to become a member there.

Yeah, they even test you when you sign up nowadays by asking you to translate some Amharic. We ought to make ajanabis translate a Somali sentence written using the Arabic script so only a Somali can really read and understand since most of us grew up going to dugsi and can read the script but of course also grasp a basic Somali sentence.

Wallahi day in day out reer uk and american/canadian somalis cement their rank as the bottom of the barrel diaspora group. As kuch as you guys love crying we are not black and ghetto you sure love acting like the ghetto. Every step we take to disassociate with black people is counteracted by these dumbasses who pull us back. Inshallah you ruin our reputation there so they can deport you back to Somalia where you can rot there forever.

If any group of people will get their entire ethnicity deported for the first time in modern history i am betting on somalis

Moments like these make me happy to be muslim because i know Allah swt will uphold justice either in this world or the hereafter

I just to know why as soon as all the refugees from hamar and confur started coming west we started getting all this degenerecy. Since all the issac have been here from 1990 and our name was fine for 20 years. But as soon as all the regugees from hamar and confur start getting to the UK and settled in USA and canada in the 2000s we start getting all of this?

I just to know why as soon as all the refugees from hamar and confur started coming west we started getting all this degenerecy. Since all the issac have been here from 1990 and our name was fine for 20 years. But as soon as all the regugees from hamar and confur start getting to the UK and settled in USA and canada in the 2000s we start getting all of this?
Letting the side down back home and abroad?

No youtube or facebook in the late 90s early 2000s.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Get outta here with this contrived narrative, somalis in the UK were claiming Jamaican to avoid getting bullied and were below the national attainment for education before the late 2000s, and the vast majority of the diaspora in Canada came in during the 90s.

Isaaqs were not some model minority before wanlaweyn ruined it for you kkkk, some nonsensical narrative Edna Adan would spin

Wallahi day in day out reer uk and american/canadian somalis cement their rank as the bottom of the barrel diaspora group. As kuch as you guys love crying we are not black and ghetto you sure love acting like the ghetto. Every step we take to disassociate with black people is counteracted by these dumbasses who pull us back. Inshallah you ruin our reputation there so they can deport you back to Somalia where you can rot there forever.

If any group of people will get their entire ethnicity deported for the first time in modern history i am betting on somalis
kids raised on McDonalds and hiphop/rap

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If I was an innocent man accused of a violent crime (like SA), the last thing I would do is send hoardes of people to beat up my accuser.

I don’t know, doesn’t sound very innocent to me.

Something about using violence while being accused of something violent.

:hmm:

Get outta here with this contrived narrative, somalis in the UK were claiming Jamaican to avoid getting bullied and were below the national attainment for education before the late 2000s, and the vast majority of the diaspora in Canada came in during the 90s.

Isaaqs were not some model minority before wanlaweyn ruined it for you kkkk, some nonsensical narrative Edna Adan would spin
Since when were Somalis claiming to be Jamaican? The only people who claimed to be Jamaican were west Africans. Somalis proudly said they were Somali and also how can we claim to be Jamaican when we look nothing like them.

So your point is some avoided getting bullied. I dont get how thats even a negative? Or new refugess who just fled war werent competing with other students to get a load of A+'s in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.