XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is disgusting, jumping someone 10-1 for exposing a rapist?? Jumping a habaryar?? And in front of a child??

Alx my parents didn’t raise me around a lot of other somalis the most dysfunctional group of people second to AA’s

What a disgraceful bunch of lunatics. Attacking a girl and her mother in their own home. Embarrassing… hope the girl and her family press charges. Good thing that these idiots filmed themselves committing the crime lol.

Why are people sharing this especially with their Somali background highlighted?

Most sane people hide the antics of the degenerates in their communities but for some reason, Somalis online are so quick to post the most embarrassing sh!t for entertainment.

A Somali has to fart for some low IQ attention seeker to post it online with SOMALI plastered all over it...in English.

African Americans learned this the hard way when they kept posting fight videos and everyone now associates violence with their community.

Ya Allah, please increase my people's caqli and xishood before they completely destroy our name.

Why are people sharing this especially with their Somali background highlighted?

Most sane people hide the antics of the degenerates in their communities but for some reason, Somalis online are so quick to post the most embarrassing sh!t for entertainment.

A Somali has to fart for some low IQ attention seeker to post it online with SOMALI plastered all over it...in English.

African Americans learned this the hard way when they kept posting fight videos and everyone now associates violence with their community.

Ya Allah, please increase my people's caqli and xishood before they completely destroy our name.
My feelings exactly :draketf: Thank you

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
These are the actions of individuals, let’s stop generalizing and hope the victims get justice. Remember violence is never the answer, peaceful dialogue is much more potent :)

Reminder that this type of ghettoization will only become more prevalent as time goes on, very unfortunate but such is the fate for the modern day negro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts