XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can own firearms and can also legally ventilate anyone who forces their way into your private domicile. This could've gone horribly wrong wallahi. These girls need dagaan celis/an arranged marriage ASAP

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Damn, I just watched the whole thing, this is fucked up barbaric shit, if I was there half of them would have gotten long lasting scars on them, literally the wooden chair on their heads, and taser, oh lord, that maybe would have set me back for sec, to see which one has, then the chair on her/his face as well.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jail time! Good luck with the Madhoo lesbians in Jail! Jail Bird! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
1638817052641.png

Why are people sharing this especially with their Somali background highlighted?

Most sane people hide the antics of the degenerates in their communities but for some reason, Somalis online are so quick to post the most embarrassing sh!t for entertainment.

A Somali has to fart for some low IQ attention seeker to post it online with SOMALI plastered all over it...in English.

African Americans learned this the hard way when they kept posting fight videos and everyone now associates violence with their community.

Ya Allah, please increase my people's caqli and xishood before they completely destroy our name.
ameen, but tbh the reputation and the name of somalis is already pretty much dead

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What happened to keeping our dirty laundry on lockdown, and hiding our bad deeds? :comeon:

This is therapeutic for me.
I look at it this way, since Somalia never fails to disappoint me I figured I should embrace everything embarrassing about her and her people.
in such a situation I feel liberated.
no amount of caay (insult) will affect me. I’ll be like “heard that before…next “.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually feel bad. Things are going to get worst from this. U know-- we don't see the drug overdose in the streets. Somalis are dropping like flies. Sad

Great now people are gonna hate on us even more and generalize each and every one of us because of what these girls done. Also at the end of the video that girl has piercings and a hijab on, I heard a few of them got caught. What kind of dumbass records themselves assaulting 3 people.

They even tasered an 8 year old girl on the left.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The fact that not a single one amongst that dozen of dhoocilos stopped and said to them “guys! This ain’t a smart thing to do. This is not Somalia. This can have a long term ramifications for all of us specially the ones who are 18 years of age”.

Dhagaxdheer

Adal State
Great now people are gonna hate on us even more and generalize each and every one of us because of what these girls done. Also at the end of the video that girl has piercings and a hijab on, I heard a few of them got caught. What kind of dumbass records themselves assaulting 3 people.

They even tasered an 8 year old girl on the left.
Bila Akhlaq

:jcoleno:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The fact that not a single one amongst that dozen of dhoocilos stopped and said to them “guys! This ain’t a smart thing to do. This is not Somalia. This can have a long term ramifications for all of us specially the ones who are 18 years of age”.

excatly! And Xaliimos are not built to having a felony record. Because if u have a felony record, u r done! No legit job for the rest of your life. U just have to go downhill from there! U can't even get low income housing which they need desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending