XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All of this over a sexual assault? And He gets 20 girls to jump her and her family doesnt sound like something a innocent person does
if I were a judge that would tell me he was trying to silence them from making accusations against him

Digusting that they where laughing aswell

Allowing uncivilised somalians into Europe and North America has been a disastrous and often fatal mistake. Send them all back while there is still time :what:

Allowing uncivilised somalians into Europe and North America has been a disastrous and often fatal mistake. Send them all back while there is still time :what:
Isnt that an oxmoron. Since you know..americans didnt barter there way into america?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Those women are stupid.

None of them even stopped for a second and thought about what they’re doing. They didn’t stop to think about what kind of man would ask them to beat up a hooyo.

I don’t wanna sound like a racist but this a prime example of “gangster culture” being eaten up by the masses.

They all wanted to “ride out with the mandem” and “pull up on someone” because their favourite rapper does.

Things like this makes me wonder whether Somalis aren’t religious enough as an ethnicity, at least not about the right things.

The mother and daughter better press charges. No "keep it within the community" type of shit. All these hooligan degenerates better be locked up and the alleged rapist should be put on trial.

Can't believe they jumped the hooyo too. Disgusting behavior.

20211206_121451.jpg

So that people can identify her attackers and have it follow them rest of their lives and ruin them
Those victims know who the other girls are ,they know everything. They don't need somali Twitter to play detective lol.
They'll snitch on eachother anyway .
They recorded this to look gangstar & tough to go viral for clout & got exactly that . They tried to humiliate the girls, but humiliated themselves & out community.

I just to know why as soon as all the refugees from hamar and confur started coming west we started getting all this degenerecy. Since all the issac have been here from 1990 and our name was fine for 20 years. But as soon as all the regugees from hamar and confur start getting to the UK and settled in USA and canada in the 2000s we start getting all of this?
Typicall isaaq propaganda :mjlol:
As if isaaq doesnt make a good junk of all the refugees settling in the west in 90s &2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending