Xalimo Flexes Owning A Dog And The Comments Go Wild. Are We Witnessing The Religious Fall Of Our Community ?

I don’t understand why somali men young and old police somali women? We’re adults we’re perfectly capable of thinking for ourselves. Unbelievable.

I don’t understand why somali men young and old police somali women? We’re adults we’re perfectly capable of thinking for ourselves. Unbelievable.
You put your personal life on TikTok you gonna get comments. And she wouldn’t want it any other way. I laugh when people purposely share their lives and act all surprised why am I being judged

You put your personal life on TikTok you gonna get comments. And she wouldn’t want it any other way. I laugh when people purposely share their lives and act all surprised why am I being judged
I am not only talking about her you somali men are sick. You think you own us. Every somali women online or otherwise is bullied by yall. Mind your business leave us alone you sick narcissists.

I am not only talking about her you somali men are sick. You think you own us. Every somali women online or otherwise is bullied by yall. Mind your business leave us alone you sick narcissists.
No Somali woman is bullied more than anyone else on social media. Let’s stop this trauma . One can always log out from social media anyway. Do you shouldn’t even be bullied.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
White people don't fock animals like you fock goats and camels and donkeys. Don't even deny this happens in certain communities. Everyone knows what I'm talking about.

:pachah1:
Must be Arabs you're talking about. I heard these niggas run trains on donkeys

We should just ignore them. Besides shouldn’t mean be building stuff. Not gossiping about women like Wendy Williams.

Must be Arabs you're talking about. I heard these niggas run trains on donkeys
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Trending