Xalimo Flexes Owning A Dog And The Comments Go Wild. Are We Witnessing The Religious Fall Of Our Community ?

1.35 million people die of car accidents yet they are still used. million die of alcohol and they are not banned. thousands die from hammer injuries in the usa. so saying it is public health concern is ludicrous when there are services such as veterinary posts everywhere in the country. they are treated well and in the west are well trained. "pollute water supply" :mjlol: do you think they keep water in the open and have water treatment and assessment facilities for nothing?. you probably don't like them because of religion
Cars and hammers are actually useful unlike dogs! Alcohol is bad but the foolish masses won't stop drinking it.

Dogs are not needed for anything! Why do we have to endure their presents just because some people love them! Most people in their hearts don't like dogs they are just afraid to say it because of the lunatic dog lovers.

People only like dogs because society tells them to! No matter how much pro dog propaganda the media spreads, reality says otherwise! People are abandoning their dogs because they are more work than they are worth!

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
So many people and children have been killed or mutilated by dogs. Especially those pitbulls, which are reckless to keep at home.
Bruh that dog is an rottweiler, these dogs are fierce protectors. Don't slip up don't get bitten, it is as simple as that. I used to have a Shepard x rottweiler mix. The friendliest dog in the world. Until you touch me. They can hurt children due to it's weight they lean on you to show you love.

Having goats is halal but does that mean you can let your child alone with the animal, nooo.

Even a cat will scratch a child if it pulls thr cats tail.

The ones making it dangerous are humans not the animals. Y'all are beyond stupid when it comes to the lovely dogs, aka men's best friend.

You animal's

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Cars and hammers are actually useful unlike dogs! Alcohol is bad but the foolish masses won't stop drinking it.

Dogs are not need for anything! Why do we have to endure their presents just because some people love them! Most people in their hearts don't like dogs they are just afraid to say it because of the lunatic dog lovers.

People only like dogs because society tells them to! No matter how much pro dog propaganda the media spreads, reality says otherwise! People are abandoning their dogs because they are more work then they are worth!

Shut up, they are needed. They have jobs that are important, they help out herders, they guard properties and most importantly they are loyal creature's. You don't deserve to be near any dog πŸ•

Bruh that dog is an rottweiler, these dogs are fierce protectors. Don't slip up don't get bitten, it is as simple as that. I used to have a Shepard x rottweiler mix. The friendliest dog in the world. Until you touch me. They can hurt children due to it's weight they lean on you to show you love.

Having goats is halal but does that mean you can let your child alone with the animal, nooo.

Even a cat will scratch a child if it pulls thr cats tail.

The ones making it dangerous are humans not the animals. Y'all are beyond stupid when it comes to the lovely dogs, aka men's best friend.

You animal's

Hmmm.. did you just finish kissing your dog

:tacky:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Hmmm.. did you just finish kissing your dog

:tacky:
My dog has more manners than most of the people on this forum. She listens very well, she guards, she does not lick colored folks only whities quzz they love that shit. Futher on she is hella smart and strong.

I don't like to insult ladies so all i am going to add is that my dog madow is more loyal than you will ever be 🀣🀣

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Man you are brainwashed! Keep kissing dog ass!

Are you going to sniff for bombs snd narcotics in the airports or any other modern checkpoint?

Are you going to herd hundreds of animals with a smile on your face?

Iska amuus walaal your low IQ is showing again πŸ˜‚

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sure let's use rats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Walaal think before you post.

Dog's are necessary or else they wouldn't have existed. As simple as that. What's next ? Be creative yahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
rats > dogs any time

season 3 mouse GIF by Portlandia

What part of this is harmless to you?

According to a study from the Center For Disease Control (CDC)1, approximately 4.5 million dog bites occur in the United States each year, and 800,000 of those bites result in medical care. The U.S. population was approximately 328.2 million people in 2019. That means a dog bites 1 out of every 73 people.

There are an estimated 500,000 dog bites a year in Canada, and three-quarters of the victims are children under the age of 10. Most of the bites are inflicted by pets that belong to family and friends – and they are often warning nips.
You do realise around 60% of US households have dogs right? that's a small number considering how badly so many people train them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Dogs are not haram, but because they are unclean you shouldn't keep them at home. Also, if they touch you, you have to clean where they touched on your body/clothes.

Basically, having a dog at home makes your life more difficult as a Muslim.

Maybe if you need it for security, hunting or whatever, build the dog a separate shelter and look at it very well.
You mean there spit touches you. Not their whole body.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I hope he doesnt do weird things with it. A lot of the weird white people have relations with their dogs. I get that vibe of him after having few drinks he does unimaginable things to his poor dog

White people don't fock animals like you fock goats and camels and donkeys. Don't even deny this happens in certain communities. Everyone knows what I'm talking about.

:pachah1:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Who cares lmao? My dad owns a Rottweiler and a German Shepherd and they are the nicest type of breeds to have around, also the nicest animals.

Who cares lmao? My dad owns a Rottweiler and a German Shepherd and they are the nicest type of breeds to have around, also the nicest animals.
Rottweilers are ferocious breeds, especially the ones abroad, which is why they are banned in many countries. They are aggressive dogs with powerful jaws and they have the tendency to not release their victims from their hold.

Sure the nicest dogs

Xoxoxo

VIP
Rottweilers are ferocious breeds, especially the ones abroad, which is why they are banned in many countries. They are aggressive dogs with powerful jaws and they have the tendency to not release their victims from their hold.

Sure the nicest dogs
It’s a puppy so yes it’s a nice dog

Trending