Xalimo Flexes Owning A Dog And The Comments Go Wild. Are We Witnessing The Religious Fall Of Our Community ?

Beenta jooji. She's not even Somali.

Attachments

• IMG_2808.jpg
    IMG_2808.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 127
Somalis in the west fell off the deen long ago except a few. We have literal communities of gaalo Somalis and many in here and you think that having a dog is "religious fall."

Somalis in the west fell off the deen long ago except a few. We have literal communities of gaalo Somalis and many in here and you think that having a dog is "religious fall."
Its not about the dog. its about xalimos not understanding the hijab. they do weird things while wearing hijab in public. the hijab is a religious symbol and you cant change it to just another piece of clothing

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hope he doesnt do weird things with it. A lot of the weird white people have relations with their dogs. I get that vibe of him after having few drinks he does unimaginable things to his poor dog

He behaves animalistical
Waa xoolo aaaakh-tuff

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'd own a husky or bulldog but cats are less maintenance and quieter. I remember when we were really young my dad had a Maltese for a little bit in Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks like a gaalo friends house she's at.

They are a public safety hazard!

According to a study from the Center For Disease Control (CDC)1, approximately 4.5 million dog bites occur in the United States each year, and 800,000 of those bites result in medical care. The U.S. population was approximately 328.2 million people in 2019. That means a dog bites 1 out of every 73 people.

There are an estimated 500,000 dog bites a year in Canada, and three-quarters of the victims are children under the age of 10. Most of the bites are inflicted by pets that belong to family and friends – and they are often warning nips.

More importantly, hadith prohibiting says if it isn't used for a specific function then you lose good deeds daily;

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who keeps a dog, will lose out of his good deeds equal to one Qirat every day, except one who keeps it for guarding the fields or the herd."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

some somalis can't just let people live. always gotta say something, besides dogs are man's friend.
They are a public safety hazard. Plus it's these dog lovers that won't leave the non-dog lover alone! Dog lovers constantly force their dogs into places they don't belong. Like grocery stores, restaurants, airplanes, hospitals etc. No other group of animal lovers do that!

Dogs leave shit everywhere and there owners are too lazy to pick it up!

The dog shit then pollutes our water supply!

"Pets and urban wildlife are major sources of water contamination because pet waste contains harmful bacteria and parasites. Dog feces can contain fecal coliform bacteria, which can spread diseases like Giardia, Salmonella, and Campylobacter, causing serious illness in humans"

They are a noise pollutant with their barking.

Dogs carry many disease that can be transferred to humans!
What are the most common zoonotic diseases of dogs?
  • ringworm
  • salmonellosis
  • leptospirosis
  • Lyme disease
  • campylobacter infection
  • Giardia infection
  • cryptosporidium infection
  • roundworms
  • hookworms
  • tapeworms
  • scabies
  • harvest mites
  • rabies
They are a serious threat to children and elderly people! Dogs just make society worse! I don't get why people love these things! If we got rid of them we would have a healthier, cleaner, and safer society!
I just wished we had a cat-loving culture instead of a dog-loving culture. I can tolerate cats, but not dogs.

Last edited:
They are a public safety hazard. Plus it's these dog lovers that won't leave the non-dog lover alone! Dog lovers constantly force their dogs into places they don't belong. Like grocery stores, restaurants, airplanes, hospitals etc. No other group of animal lovers do that!

Dogs leave shit everywhere and there owners are too lazy to pick it up!

The dog shit then pollutes our water supply!

"Pets and urban wildlife are major sources of water contamination because pet waste contains harmful bacteria and parasites. Dog feces can contain fecal coliform bacteria, which can spread diseases like Giardia, Salmonella, and Campylobacter, causing serious illness in humans"

They are a noise pollutant with their barking.

Dogs carry many disease that can be transferred to humans!
What are the most common zoonotic diseases of dogs?
  • ringworm
  • salmonellosis
  • leptospirosis
  • Lyme disease
  • campylobacter infection
  • Giardia infection
  • cryptosporidium infection
  • roundworms
  • hookworms
  • tapeworms
  • scabies
  • harvest mites
  • rabies
They are a serious threat to children and elderly people! Dogs just make society worse! I don't get why people love these things! If we got rid of them we would have a healthier, cleaner, and safer society!
I just wished we had a cat-loving culture instead of a dog-loving culture. I can tolerate cats, but not dogs.
1.35 million people die of car accidents yet they are still used. million die of alcohol and they are not banned. thousands die from hammer injuries in the usa. so saying it is public health concern is ludicrous when there are services such as veterinary posts everywhere in the country. they are treated well and in the west are well trained. "pollute water supply" :mjlol: do you think they keep water in the open and have water treatment and assessment facilities for nothing?. you probably don't like them because of religion

Dogs are great chick magnets, always get women talking to me while I'm out walking a dog. :lolbron:

You guys use deen to hide behind your fear of dogs. Having them as a pet is not sustainable, but grow a pair of balls they’re harmless
What part of this is harmless to you?

According to a study from the Center For Disease Control (CDC)1, approximately 4.5 million dog bites occur in the United States each year, and 800,000 of those bites result in medical care. The U.S. population was approximately 328.2 million people in 2019. That means a dog bites 1 out of every 73 people.

There are an estimated 500,000 dog bites a year in Canada, and three-quarters of the victims are children under the age of 10. Most of the bites are inflicted by pets that belong to family and friends – and they are often warning nips.