Xalimo Flexes Owning A Dog And The Comments Go Wild. Are We Witnessing The Religious Fall Of Our Community ?

Dogs are not haram, but because they are unclean you shouldn't keep them at home. Also, if they touch you, you have to clean where they touched on your body/clothes.

Basically, having a dog at home makes your life more difficult as a Muslim.

Maybe if you need it for security, hunting or whatever, build the dog a separate shelter and look at it very well.

They are a public safety hazard!

According to a study from the Center For Disease Control (CDC)1, approximately 4.5 million dog bites occur in the United States each year, and 800,000 of those bites result in medical care. The U.S. population was approximately 328.2 million people in 2019. That means a dog bites 1 out of every 73 people.

There are an estimated 500,000 dog bites a year in Canada, and three-quarters of the victims are children under the age of 10. Most of the bites are inflicted by pets that belong to family and friends – and they are often warning nips.

So many people and children have been killed or mutilated by dogs. Especially those pitbulls, which are reckless to keep at home.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1634663179279.png

So many people and children have been killed or mutilated by dogs. Especially those pitbulls, which are reckless to keep at home.
News article for today! A 6 month old baby was killed by the family dog!
This kids death could have 100% been avoid if the parents never owned a dog!

Rather Have An Horse Or Camel I Might Build A Ranch In The Homeland

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

That's one of my few dreams in life. I think my family members are tired of me rambling about it lool. Large farm/ranch in an isolated part of Hawd with loads of horses. Also gives me the excuse to own a cute Australian shepherd to herd my livestock.
:russsmug:

That's one of my few dreams in life. I think my family members are tired of me rambling about it lool. Large farm/ranch in an isolated part of Hawd with loads of horses. Also gives me the excuse to own a cute Australian shepherd to herd my livestock.
:russsmug:
Does It Even Exist In Somaliyee A Ranch

:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Curb Your Enthusiasm Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

i'm impressed, usually when xalimo's see a dog they run to the opposite street.

a Xaliimo u say??? Excuse me? I think Farah/Geeljiire/Abdi/Their papas and Daddies and awoowes and habar yer and ayeeyos and hooyos

ALL HAVE ONE PHOBIA of dogs

Trending

Latest posts