Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

Skip to 1:25 the biggest somali rapper in london looks up to top5 :mjlol:

Plus frenchie and puffy-lz do more numbers than top5 try harder the top5 insult is overused
I have expressed my desire to have a fist fight with too 5 and I want my sspot Canadian brothers to arrange that. We can stream it here. If I win I want to be a mod

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They were, they're quite common now from what I've heard. Still, the potential butt-fucking and lengthy sentence you get slapped with just makes firearms pointless.
I'm jealous wallahi, why don't arm yourself warya?!
No open carry in Canada

I agree. I took a glance at the comments. That were heart-felt and non-judgemental.

"No one can judge you."
:damn:
Yet they silently do it anyway. Is she blind to YT and Twitter and protected from criticism by her stans to notice. What did she expect? A pat on the back and open arms from the Somali community? There has to be some seperation from reality if you are suprised by the backlash.

she is milking it. She said if you guys don’t stop I won’t share my baby lool. We all know she plans to make money on that baby. She would be wise to get it over with and say what he is. The more she tries to hide the more they will guess and keep obsessing

What was she expecting anyways? The f*ck is a "hot girl winter"?

04D831AC-7F34-403F-B8AE-98128E0D775C.jpeg

Trending