Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She's a bad liar, 22 weeks ago she was overseas drinking. Her and her sister made a drinking vlog a month ago too . Her Baby will come out with ADHD.

Thats extremely sad since her example is a tragic reminder of what parents never want for their kids. They would have been far better off with their aunt. Instead they spiraled out of control and this happened.
Yeah it’s mess. She has big Somali following in Uk. It would be in her interest to drop this Somali racist thing, because people will try to expose her more

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Used to be but now half the niggas have one in their pants :pachah1:
Starting right now with 0 license I can get an infinite amount of shotguns or long rifles within 2 months after I complete a course finish a mental health checkup and hit up my local store. Pump action, semi auto, double barrel ez pz.

We pack legal and illegal up here. I could've sworn sawed off shotguns were a novelty item in butterknife land?
They were, they're quite common now from what I've heard. Still, the potential butt-fucking and lengthy sentence you get slapped with just makes firearms pointless.
I'm jealous wallahi, why don't arm yourself warya?!

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Starting right now with 0 license I can get an infinite amount of shotguns or long rifles within 2 months after I complete a course finish a mental health checkup and hit up my local store. Pump action, semi auto, double barrel ez pz.
Not something to brag about this why niggas in US need bulletproof vests for school

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You said 2 of their colonise past them? Please don’t tell me you talking about Canada? Too 5 run that place
Skip to 1:25 the biggest somali rapper in london looks up to top5 :mjlol:

Plus frenchie and puffy-lz do more numbers than top5 try harder the top5 insult is overused

Trending

Latest posts