Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

bro well said you pretty much analysed the whole video :deadrose:

she comes across as an extreme liar everything she said in that video was a lie she had unprotected sex with random strangers and got pregnant with a random dude and what i hate about this whole thing is shes just going to switch it up on somalis with her fans claiming were racist for pointing out the obvious that she's a promiscuous degenerate hoe engaged in activities that are accustomed to the Madow lifestyle and is now a single mother

it’s not gonna work. her first video done her. Also she is a social media person. Someone is gonna tell on her. Unless even she don’t know the dad which is likely

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
1585438006500.png
1585438064200.png

Look at that Homo Erectus skull

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Here in Uk Somali teenage girls look up to her and they crying Somalis are so judgemental lol. Her fan base are kids which is scary

Thats extremely sad since her example is a tragic reminder of what parents never want for their kids. They would have been far better off with their aunt. Instead they spiraled out of control and this happened.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
it’s not gonna work. her first video done her. Also she is a social media person. Someone is gonna tell on her. Unless even she don’t know the dad which is likely
i think she does know the dad but shes a single mother or baby mama and hes just a random dude she had unprotected sex with she did say she was having unprotected sex and i dont think the guy is willing to be a part of her life, after all, he was just a random nigga who she wasnt even in a relationship with or married

Trending