Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm talking about your city's stereotypical accent not yours lol. That's great to hear, personally I guess the BBC broadcast sounds the best to me. My favourite teacher growing up in elementary school was from Cardiff and his Welsh accent was dope, the Scottish accents are cool too.
I meant since people can tell I’m from brum.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even a lady of the night would never identify with her occupation.

:deadrose: "I'm a good girl, really I am, I just like to have fun."

Then goes off to have child out of wedlock from having careless sex with some man she's not once mentioned.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
look at it this way guys at least yall can meme her now and make dumb Somali girls realize which way they are headed kkkkkkkk single mom without knowing the dad.

Even a lady of the night would never identify with her occupation.

:deadrose: "I'm a good girl, really I am, I just like to have fun". Then has child out of wedlock from having careless sex with some man she's not once mentioned.
She never even said by bf or ex or any word that indicate any relationship. Kulahan having hot girl winter can mean go with your girlfriends and just dance lol. The girl is insulting our 68IQ

She was too honest in her first video and is trying to backtrack. She said she was living hot girl winter partying and having unsafe sex. Even now just by the language she used to describe it made clear this wasn’t and never was a relationship. Don’t insult peoples intelligence. Girls in relationship don’t say I’m living my hot girl summer/winter.

If she and her teenage fans want to switch it on Somalis being racist, then go ahead. But people who said a random black guy got her pregnant and she gonna be single mum are still correct
It’s actually crazy how a beautiful girl like her isn’t in a solid relationship with someone and just had a baby with a random.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
what wa the name of that other qumayo with her cuck husband who supported her in removing her hijab kkkkkkkkk

It’s actually crazy how a beautiful girl like her isn’t in a solid relationship with someone and just had a baby with a random.
Beautiful on the outside. Completely lost on the inside. I guarantee you the baby daddy will be some road man bum. The girl said Nicki Minaj is her role model and look up to American ghetto culture. Ending up as baby mum was very likely the way she was going

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
If she didn't want to use birth control pills then why didn't the man not use a condom
Maybe this wanted to get pregnant or shes just a dumbass for being careless