Xaliimo turns me down...says I am too somali

Thats what I don't understand. I didnt even speak somali.... my english is better than King James of England...bro the problem is halimos not me :pachah1:
Then it’s probaly your appearance do you have that wham forehead and that bulb shaped head basically the very stereotypical somali look? It makes sense if you would have them because of her saying you’re too “Somali” which are perceived as unattractive features in the west. If i were you i would just get a xalimo from back home The xalimos in the west are too masculine and have lost their femininity. The xalimos in my area are way louder than the faraxs and fight more (Physical) wallah embarrassing.
:mjlol:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Toronto the most liberal somali community :lolbron: :russ: :mjcry:

What a strange place. I can't imagine myself approaching a Somali girl out in public. As far as I know it doesn't happen very often here.

Then again, I prefer my coffee with cream if you know what I mean

she must be ghetto according to niggalation ghetto is only attracts ghetto while the great somali shall wife only the finest their is 44:38 thugga

Good looking somali baddies are arrogant as f*ck...my hoyoo says this problem is creeping back home with this tik tok culture

Keo

VIP
Are you only into xalimos? Why not just go for ajnabis? If you really want a xalimo then go marry back home don't try the casual ting with a xalimo.

Mozart

You need people like me
Good looking somali baddies are arrogant as f*ck...my hoyoo says this problem is creeping back home with this tik tok culture

Good looking women are meant to be arrogant lol same way a rich man would be. Hit the gym, train your kneck and you'll already look better than and different compared to 99% of Somali guys.

Are you only into xalimos? Why not just go for ajnabis? If you really want a xalimo then go marry back home don't try the casual ting with a xalimo.
Xalimos in the west aren’t built for that lovely do do/affection type of relationship. You can tell by them getting passive aggresive when ever a guy comes close to them.
:deadrose:

hooku up yes
marriage xalimo and ajnabi

no... i mean do I just let ajnabis have casual tings with xaliimo while i have casual tings with ajnabis....There are xaliimo that want to smash and they will get it in whether its an ajnabi or somali guy

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Good advice. Guys that are into Somali girls shouldn't be bullied away from FOBs. Nothing wrong with it. Almost the best of both worlds.

Good looking women are meant to be arrogant lol same way a rich man would be. Hit the gym, train your kneck and you'll already look better than and different compared to 99% of Somali guys.

nah my g i have seen pretty somali women that are miskeen as f*ck. My theory is the the more shapely the futo the more arrognant she becomes....:ooh:

I should do a whole thread about that

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Genuinely attractive women from my experience are honestly really nice. I've noticed minority women that are above average, but not quite exceptional tend to be more susceptible to arrogance.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Omggg you a skinny mijo baasto farax :ohdamn: or short labadaa mid. Go to the gym and get built, but if you‘re short waxba kuuma samayn karo:ohno: you gotta be witty and extremely funny to win a girl‘s heart.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't need to focus on your betterment or self-care just to appeal to someone. Do that for you only. And why do you care about what a random person thinks of you.

I seriously don't understand why men approach women they don't know. It's very random. And women won't trust you unless you are familiar or are cosigned by their friends (social proof) which works wonders to influence behavior. Also, you probably didn't have the best of intentions shooting your shot indiscriminately just because of appearance alone. The probability of your success would be low.

Her saying you're too Somali might be a sign of self-hate ensured you never came back to talk to her again (so it might have had the desired effect). Even though it was in poor taste and sounded immature but I suppose that's what you get when you just one criteria.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You don't need to focus on your betterment or self-care just to appeal to someone. Do that for you only. And why do you care about what a random person thinks of you.

I seriously don't understand why men approach women they don't know. It's very random. And women won't trust you unless you are familiar or are cosigned by their friends (social proof) which works wonders to influence behavior. Also, you probably didn't have the best of intentions shooting your shot indiscriminately just because of appearance alone. The probability of your success would be low.

Her saying you're too Somali might be a sign of self-hate ensured you never came back to talk to her again (so it might have had the desired effect). Even though it was in poor taste and sounded immature but I suppose that's what you get when you just one criteria.

Self-betterment is largely driven by outside incentive. He should definitely use it as motivation, but from the right people. Some random Xalimo getting picked up outside is not someone you should model yourself to.

I agree with the second part, that's one thing I'll never understand. Trying to pick up literal random girls in a shopping centre. Afaik that concept literally doesn't exist in Europe outside of maybe London. If there's no excuse for you to interact with her like on the train - you're going to come off as creepy most of the time. Even if I were to succeed, I'd be suspicious of the quality of what exactly I picked up.

I met this baddie xaliimo during my usually trip to the eaton centre along with her 3 friends. She was like 5.7 soft brownskin wearing tight baby blue pants, hijab with curves only a geeljire prince could tame. :whew: I usually do not appraoch halimos in groups because they always end up like a pack of hyenas. But that day my confidence was like simba. We spoke for like 2 minutes. But...before I could even ask her number she told me I am too somali...laughed with her friends and walked off. :mjcry: I could only watch as another geeljire scooped them up with his madow friends:tocry::wow:

Western xalimos can be ruthless
Don't worry your a nice dude, you will have her when she is 30 used-up and desperate to get married. Stop simping nigga, there are bigger things than lust and shit.Start lifting weights and focus on improving your finances. When you get older try to contact her, smash then dip.

Trending

Latest posts