Xaliimo turns me down...says I am too somali

I met this baddie xaliimo during my usually trip to the eaton centre along with her 3 friends. She was like 5.7 soft brownskin wearing tight baby blue pants, hijab with curves only a geeljire prince could tame. :whew: I usually do not appraoch halimos in groups because they always end up like a pack of hyenas. But that day my confidence was like simba. We spoke for like 2 minutes. But...before I could even ask her number she told me I am too somali...laughed with her friends and walked off. :mjcry: I could only watch as another geeljire scooped them up with his madow friends:tocry::wow:

Western xalimos can be ruthless

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1599507753902.png
Did She wear these plus size jeans????

I have no idea...it like she was implying that i was a fob :mjkkk:
Bruhhhh when you’re trying to cuff a halimo don’t speak in af somali that shit is a big turn off for them. They’ll instantly think you’re a freshie that’s just a basic rule to trying to cuff these western tings. Btw do you speak in broken english maybe that’s why too.
:stopit:

Bruhhhh when you’re trying to cuff a halimo don’t speak in af somali that shit is a big turn off for them. They’ll instantly think you’re a freshie that’s just a basic rule to trying to cuff these western tings. Btw do you speak in broken english maybe that’s why too.
:stopit:

Thats what I don't understand. I didnt even speak somali.... my english is better than King James of England...bro the problem is halimos not me :pachah1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
ye alot mali girls are abundant at stc but too much mathow niggas smash them on the low and aint try to get set up again:mjkkk:
Looool eastend madows are the biggest fulays I've ever seen you'll be aight akhi

Real talk tho mali girls that are ho's don't like to rock with mali men cuz they think we'll snitch or pull sum fukkery on them like propose outta the blue. You gotta make her feel comfortable when u approach show her that you not your typical Mali nigga. She only moved wassi cuz of her friends if u approached her on her ones she'd either give u the digits or let u down nicely

Looool eastend madows are the biggest fulays I've ever seen you'll be aight akhi

Real talk tho mali girls that are ho's don't like to rock with mali men cuz they think we'll snitch or pull sum fukkery on them like propose outta the blue. You gotta make her feel comfortable when u approach show her that you not your typical Mali nigga. She only moved wassi cuz of her friends if u approached her on her ones she'd either give u the digits or let u down nicely

Word broski. Thats why i hate approaching halimos in groups...bare times seen farahs enter the bus with a group of halimos at the back of the bus, make a u turn. Dudes dont want to be clowned :mjlol::russ:

But it is strange how the more miskeen somali women are more receptive to somali men than the not so miskeen :cosbyhmm:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Where do you guys live here Somalis comfortably approach each other? Here in Europe even cadaans don't approach each other.

Trending