Xaliimo assaulted at carnival

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If you go to the carnival I'll say this nicely but I don't care if you get assaulted like why did you go you deserved it. I read on twitter and it seems like every girl was assaulted but what did they think was going to happen there and the type of guys going there are not the normal type they came to get whines and touch girls.
Why did the girls come probably to be touched and moved to by the guys honestly the carnival showcases how far down society has gone no shame or class and outwardly public show of disgusting behaviour that nobody bats an eye to.
Anyone that goes is trash

Haha.

Carnivals in Toronto, Miami, New York and London are lit and all of it is based off this one below.

So for you buck-tooted 12 forehead having banana-eating dark-ages living, tent-wearing, camel shagging mordifackers....take you khat breathe out of we ting and concentrate on your next pilgrimage to mecca. OK?

You do you...but shut your khunt when you see we doing we and walk on by! y'hear tooth-pick body bwoy!

This is how we do it...arabs!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Poor girl got attacked by some guys and people are mad the fact that she is pro blm:abuxyga:

Somalis in the U.K have been mentally abused by Jamaicans, west Africans that they would be afraid to report them even after they were assaulted.

I'm so glad we don't have that problem here.

This reminds me of when @R.Kelly went to the hood because he was trying to pick up a single mother he had a date with, 3 black guys tried to rob him, he screamed, rape , rape, they're trying to rape me. They thought he was mentally unstable and they ran away. He later called the police trembling and crying like a . But nonetheless he stood his ground. U.K Somalis should do the same.

I am dead :dead:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Haha.

Carnivals in Toronto, Miami, New York and London are lit and all of it is based off this one below.

So for you buck-tooted 12 forehead having banana-eating dark-ages living, tent-wearing, camel shagging mordifackers....take you khat breathe out of we ting and concentrate on your next pilgrimage to mecca. OK?

You do you...but shut your khunt when you see we doing we and walk on by! y'hear tooth-pick body bwoy!

Harsh:deadosama:

Why go in the first place???
And then to allow yourself to get violated :noneck:
She is an idiot. I wouldn't wanna be around these thirsty @ss nigga's. They'll even violate an ayeeyo. Qooq ba hayo :susp:

Haha.

This Madow pretended to be ethopian and after seeing the amount of Madows who sexually assaulted women and them being called out he couldnt take it anymore and exploded lool. Yeah and ethopian would never call somalis big forheaded. You just exposed yourself Madow

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She got attacked for refusing to report it and when told why not report she had a go at the police for only caring about arresting black people.
She is right the police are shitheads all they do is arrest innocent black folks. She is a woke young woman. Also no one knows the race of the attackers. Who knows they could Somalian niggas.

Man I wish they had carnivals in my state:banderas:

She is right the police are shitheads all they do is arrest innocent black folks. She is a woke young woman. Also no one knows the race of the attackers. Who knows they could Somalian niggas.

Man I wish they had carnivals in my state:banderas:
So if some guy started to sexually assault you are you saying you wouldnt report him?

This Madow pretended to be ethopian and after seeing the amount of Madows who sexually assaulted women and them being called out he couldnt take it anymore and exploded lool. Yeah and ethopian would never call somalis big forheaded. You just exposed yourself Madow

Pretended to be what? Man phuck off and gwan so. Everybody on this blasted forum knows that i'm alpha caribbean.... all day every day. And before you ask...i'm here to bring some balance to this forum and phuck with you delusional imps. Now git!

It’s over for Somalis in the UK.

We have assimilated into Jamaican/West African culture.

Khalaas.

Trust me...many of us would much rather you stay away....in fact just take the raft back to somalia and we'll both be happy cuz whether its carnival or every day living you phuckers are a net negative.

Here's a thought, threaten them with Jihad if they don't board the raft with you.

Lol!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
imagine going to a dirty parade and not to expect sexual harassment im glad that happened to her so she can rethink not to go to these disgusting sinful places

Pretended to be what? Man phuck off and gwan so. Everybody on this blasted forum knows that i'm alpha caribbean.... all day every day. And before you ask...i'm here to bring some balance to this forum and phuck with you delusional imps. Now git!
So why did you say you are ethopian in previous thread? And whats your balance.....side with the sexual assaulter:susp:

Trending