Xaliimo assaulted at carnival

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis in the U.K have been mentally abused by Jamaicans, west Africans that they would be afraid to report them even after they were assaulted.

I'm so glad we don't have that problem here.

This reminds me of when @R.Kelly went to the hood because he was trying to pick up a single mother he had a date with, 3 black guys tried to rob him, he screamed, rape , rape, they're trying to rape me. They thought he was mentally unstable and they ran away. He later called the police trembling and crying like a . But nonetheless he stood his ground. U.K Somalis should do the same.

:bell::kanyehmm::ohdamn::mjswag::mjswag: I was in search of a Young gazelle pregnant Xaliimo. They almost turned me into a xaliimo

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Is she fully Somali? Why would she rep the Jamaican flag unless she's part Jamaican?

If she's actually 100% Somali then her whole subclans ought to get disowned. :farole:

Why do people go carnival it's a such a disgusting filthy event! How many men did she whine on? She's filthy just like the people that surround her.:bell:

This is what happens when somalis try fit in to the black community. I don't think she understands we are not Madow why go to these AIDS ridden events?

Why did she not report it either? She's fucking retarded. If that was a somali man she would have reported it STRAIGHT:russ:

Trying to protect these Madows uff:susp:

Uk somalis wallahi are fucking losing the plot.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Waa beenteed, i dont believe her.

Btw

:mjlol:
Bro I'm telling you I went 2 days the amount of little daughters of aunties I know were twerking on big nosed adoons looking like that

Ma xishoodan waxani sida oynka yari asaasaqay u dhaqma

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Which person with any dignity would go to that event? Jamaican culture is pure degeneracy nothing to celebrate.
@Sheikh @government be honest. If this carnival event was hosted in your state and like 15 minutes from where y’all live. Would you go

If they hosted carnival near me and I heard but there were gonna Lots of thick specimens there mannnnnn.....:diddyass:

@yaskaaa is this carnival event thing free? How much it cost

Trending