Xaliimo assaulted at carnival

she makes it sound like police are bothering people the Madow loving . Police seized 49 knives and arrested 385 people and one person was stabbed over the weekend. She didnt report because she is trying to get approval from these people.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She should of reported it. And her excuse for not reporting it is shit. She also didn't deserve to get assaulted. And finally, she should of brought a couple of male friends to protect her during carnival so nothing happens.

She should of reported it. And her excuse for not reporting it is shit. She also didn't deserve to get assaulted. And finally, she should of brought a couple of male friends to protect her during carnival so nothing happens.
her reason not to report is actually offensive. Like police wouldnt bother with the real crime happening to me because they are so focused on arresting black youths.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
her reason not to report is actually offensive. Like police wouldnt bother with the real crime happening to me because they are so focused on arresting black youths.
I agree. This is why I said her reason is shit. Those guys are going to end up assaulting another woman, and it's because of her naive perspective on the overall racial climate of the country she resides in.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If a police is white then he’s concerned more for white kids, nothing new there.
I think this Sabrina woman implied that she didn't report the situation at all to the police, because she felt they'd be useless. So I don't think this has any racial elements to be perfectly honest with you.

She doesn't deserve to be assaulted, but her reason for not reporting it pisses me off. She should just be honest and say she didn't want to make it a thing hence her not reporting it. Fucking embarassing

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She doesn't deserve to be assaulted, but her reason for not reporting it pisses me off. She should just be honest and say she didn't want to make it a thing hence her not reporting it. Fucking embarassing
I concur.

Remember the buddy system ladies. Regardless of your lifestyles, y'all should still be careful about the dangers of going out to places like this without a strong group of friends.

I think this Sabrina woman implied that she didn't report the situation at all to the police, because she felt they'd be useless. So I don't think this has any racial elements to be perfectly honest with you.

She’s right the police focus more on whites. But she knew what she was expecting. At the same time I don’t think there’s a better place than the West. For all the bad stuff, the West is still a bright light in a dark world

She’s right the police focus more on whites. But she knew what she was expecting. At the same time I don’t think there’s a better place than the West. For all the bad stuff, the West is still a bright light in a dark world

Lol I've personally faced what I perceive as racism from police here in the UK. Doesn't mean this country doesn't have due process.

You can argue I might not receive the same treatment as a middle aged White man, but I can guarantee you that if the crime is serious enough, it will be processed.

As a woman she has responsibility towards other women to report. If those guys can do that to you they can do it to next woman and they may even go further next tiime as they feel boldened.

Also if you choose not to report. Dont bring it to social media. A lot of people make shit up in twitter. So you not gonna report then shut it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis in the U.K have been mentally abused by Jamaicans, west Africans that they would be afraid to report them even after they were assaulted.

I'm so glad we don't have that problem here.

This reminds me of when @R.Kelly went to the hood because he was trying to pick up a single mother he had a date with, 3 black guys tried to rob him, he screamed, rape , rape, they're trying to rape me. They thought he was mentally unstable and they ran away. He later called the police trembling and crying like a . But nonetheless he stood his ground. U.K Somalis should do the same.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Somalis in the U.K have been mentally abused by Jamaicans, west Africans that they would be afraid to report them even after they were assaulted.

This reminds me of when @R.Kelly went to the hood because he was trying to pick up a single mother he had a date with, 3 black guys tried to rob him, he screamed, rape , rape, they're trying to rape me. They thought he was mentally unstable and they ran away. He later called the police trembling and crying like a . But nonetheless he stood his ground. U.K Somalis should do the same.
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Jamaicans must be scary people making you tremble and cry...

We don't claim this Madow loving , nor do we feel sorry for her.
I could care less if they battered her with their hugeass henny bottle.