XABASH claims Adal was an "Ethiopian empire"

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The reaction of most Ethiopians when Somalis claim they have been fighting Ethiopia for centuries :ftw9nwa:

ITx8.gif

Most Ethiopians, no offense, seem pretty ignorant of history and their surroundings unlike Somalis where even a random nomad in 1800s would be surprisingly well-informed on world events and demographics. I've met some Ethiopians who've literally not heard of Somalis. Not joking. A country of people right next to theirs and with an ethnic region in their country comparable in size to the rest of the country and they didn't hear of them.

So what the average Ethiopian knows about history is irrelevant. Facts are facts. Somalis have battled with Ethiopians like Habeshas/Amharas for centuries. That simply cannot be denied. I can turn up a large number of Somali groups and polities other than the Adalites who clashed with the Abyssinian Empire on numerous occassions even in the south:

The Ethiopian Emperor Menelik's Somali expedition, consisting of an army of 11,000 men, made a deep push into the vicinity of Luuq in Somalia. However, his troops were soundly defeated by the Gobroon army, with only 200 soldiers returning alive. The Ethiopians subsequently refrained from further expeditions into the interior of Somalia, but continued to oppress the people in the Ogaden by plundering the nomads of their livestock numbering in the hundreds of thousands.

How ignorant your people are doesn't erase history for most Somalis, saxiib.

Based

VIP
Most Ethiopians, no offense, seem pretty ignorant of history and their surroundings unlike Somalis where even a random nomad in 1800s would be surprisingly well-informed on world events and demographics. I've met some Ethiopians who've literally not heard of Somalis. Not joking. A country of people right next to theirs and with an ethnic region in their country comparable in size to the rest of the country and they didn't hear of them.

So what the average Ethiopian knows about history is irrelevant. Facts are facts. Somalis have battled with Ethiopians like Habeshas/Amharas for centuries. That simply cannot be denied. I can turn up a large number of Somali groups and polities other than the Adalites who clashed with the Abyssinian Empire on numerous occassions even in the south:

The Ethiopian Emperor Menelik's Somali expedition, consisting of an army of 11,000 men, made a deep push into the vicinity of Luuq in Somalia. However, his troops were soundly defeated by the Gobroon army, with only 200 soldiers returning alive. The Ethiopians subsequently refrained from further expeditions into the interior of Somalia, but continued to oppress the people in the Ogaden by plundering the nomads of their livestock numbering in the hundreds of thousands.

So basically, XABASH was afraid to come down from the mountains and play with the big dogs but when they did come down they picked on miskiin ogadenia and langaab oromos to boost their PR. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
As for this thread... He thinks a small splinter group of sedentary farmers like Hararis once ruled northwestern Somali territory like Zeila/Awdal? Over a rowdy majority pastoral nomadic Somali population? I have never heard anything more comical in my life. His langaab people couldn't rule over Geeljires if they tried their best. In the 1700s and 1800s at their zenith they were still beggars who had to constantly parlay with Somali qabils so their trade caravans wouldn't be sacked and the Somalis ruling in Berbera and Zeila basically had their little village of a "city" by the balls because if they cut off the coastal trade it was curtains for Harar:

“He who commands at Berberah, holds the beard of Harar in his hand,” is a saying which I heard even within the city walls.

The Berteri, who occupy the Gurays Range, south of, and limitrophe to, the Gallas, and thence extend eastward to the Jigjiga hills, are estimated at 3000 shields. Of Darud origin, they own allegiance to the Gerad Hirsi, and were, when I visited the country, on bad terms with the Girhi. The chief’s family has, for several generations, been connected with the Amirs of Harar, and the caravan’s route to and from Berberah lying through his country, makes him a useful friend and a dangerous foe. About the Gerad Hirsi different reports were rife: some described him as cruel, violent, and avaricious; others spoke of him as a godly and a prayerful person: all, however, agreed that he had sowed wild oats. In token of repentance, he was fond of feeding Widads, and the Shaykh Jami of Harar was a frequent guest at his kraal.

The Amir Ahmed’s health is infirm (Amir of Harar). Some attribute his weakness to a fall from a horse, others declare him to have been poisoned by one of his wives.30 I judged him consumptive. Shortly after my departure he was upon the point of death, and he afterwards sent for a physician to Aden. He has four wives. No. 1. is the daughter of the Gerad Hirsi; No. 2. a Sayyid woman of Harar; No. 3. an emancipated slave girl; and No. 4. a daughter of Gerad Abd el Majid, one of his nobles. He has two sons, who will probably never ascend the throne; one is an infant, the other is a boy now about five years old.

source

Harari empire. Right...

Everything you see happening today is a direct continuation from those "historical" times, it effects us up until now.

The Amhara obsession with Muslims and annexing our lands, it has happened historically and was liberated and our remaining lands under Ethiopia will be liberated again. It is the same thing that pushed them to try and attack and annex Somali territory historically and if you follow the history the same pattern is there, always with the assistance of European christians in trying to control our lands.

Afars were allied with the amhara as they are today and did not fight under Adal but against it and Hararis did not exists. It is well known oromos were not Muslim at the time but pagans and had not even reached the region until after the wars. The few habesha muslims who were attacked first and destroyed and their remnants ran to Somalis and Harar later becoming Hararis.
Adal was Somali and there were hardly any other significant muslims groups to speak of other than some refugees whose settlements were destroyed and escaped to Somali territory for protection and this is recorded history, if not people should produce evidence for otherwise.

In fact you can draw the same parallels even with their obsession of trying to control and wipe out Tigrayan people and claiming their history. It is a historical pattern of them trying to gain legitimacy and create something for themselves where it never existed. They have a habit of lying and twisting history but it has never worked for them and it will never be viable as the Somalis will always fight to liberate their lands and their attempts at stealing Tigray history and ruling over them clearly has never worked either. Same patterns straight out of so called history continue.

Last edited:

They are ignorant because the vast majority of them are peasants that live in absolute poverty and know nothing except what the official story is from their church.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They are ignorant because the vast majority of them are peasants that live in absolute poverty and know nothing except what the official story is from their church.

Agreed. It's still ignorance but I don't hold it against them. The ones I met were clearly country bumpkins with a rudimentary education as you say.

@AMusee you killed it.
This @xabashi former servant of TPLF today pretends TPLF was evil when he served it well before they were kicked out from Addis remonds me how Amhara tried to kill Tigrayans when Yodit the jewess had destroyed the old Abysinian empire of axum.Amhra are like voltures they tried to steal Tigrayan heritage and pass it off as Amhara history even their clergy fiddled with the bible and squeezed in Amhara origin amongst progeny of King Solomon and Queens Sheba.These Amhara religious clergy are a bunch of sick mofo.When Axmed gurreh/ grang conquered Gonder and Gojjam his soilders fisted on removing the stock pile of gold ,diamond etc from chirches which the Amhara clergy had stockpiled.You would think that these monastries were people that lived humble life but seems it was a the treasury where they hoarded jewellery and money they collected from the poor people.
Ahmed Grand ended the amhara dynasty and legacy of bullying Adal where they Adal were forced to pay tribute every year to Amhara King Lebna Degal.

This remonds us that the leopard doesnt change its spots look at Menelik Haile Selasie etc they still have that attitude of thinking they own somali coast.

reer

VIP

As for this thread... He thinks a small splinter group of sedentary farmers like Hararis once ruled northwestern Somali territory like Zeila/Awdal? Over a rowdy majority pastoral nomadic Somali population? I have never heard anything more comical in my life. His langaab people couldn't rule over Geeljires if they tried their best. In the 1700s and 1800s at their zenith they were still beggars who had to constantly parlay with Somali qabils so their trade caravans wouldn't be sacked and the Somalis ruling in Berbera and Zeila basically had their little village of a "city" by the balls because if they cut off the coastal trade it was curtains for Harar:

“He who commands at Berberah, holds the beard of Harar in his hand,” is a saying which I heard even within the city walls.

The Berteri, who occupy the Gurays Range, south of, and limitrophe to, the Gallas, and thence extend eastward to the Jigjiga hills, are estimated at 3000 shields. Of Darud origin, they own allegiance to the Gerad Hirsi, and were, when I visited the country, on bad terms with the Girhi. The chief’s family has, for several generations, been connected with the Amirs of Harar, and the caravan’s route to and from Berberah lying through his country, makes him a useful friend and a dangerous foe. About the Gerad Hirsi different reports were rife: some described him as cruel, violent, and avaricious; others spoke of him as a godly and a prayerful person: all, however, agreed that he had sowed wild oats. In token of repentance, he was fond of feeding Widads, and the Shaykh Jami of Harar was a frequent guest at his kraal.

The Amir Ahmed’s health is infirm (Amir of Harar). Some attribute his weakness to a fall from a horse, others declare him to have been poisoned by one of his wives.30 I judged him consumptive. Shortly after my departure he was upon the point of death, and he afterwards sent for a physician to Aden. He has four wives. No. 1. is the daughter of the Gerad Hirsi; No. 2. a Sayyid woman of Harar; No. 3. an emancipated slave girl; and No. 4. a daughter of Gerad Abd el Majid, one of his nobles. He has two sons, who will probably never ascend the throne; one is an infant, the other is a boy now about five years old.

source

Harari empire. Right...

Everything you see happening today is a direct continuation from those "historical" times, it effects us up until now.

The Amhara obsession with Muslims and annexing our lands, it has happened historically and was liberated and our remaining lands under Ethiopia will be liberated again. It is the same thing that pushed them to try and attack and annex Somali territory historically and if you follow the history the same pattern is there, always with the assistance of European christians in trying to control our lands.

Afars were allied with the amhara as they are today and did not fight under Adal but against it and Hararis did not exists. It is well known oromos were not Muslim at the time but pagans and had not even reached the region until after the wars. The few habesha muslims who were attacked first and destroyed and their remnants ran to Somalis and Harar later becoming Hararis.
Adal was Somali and there were hardly any other significant muslims groups to speak of other than some refugees whose settlements were destroyed and escaped to Somali territory for protection and this is recorded history, if not people should produce evidence for otherwise.

In fact you can draw the same parallels even with their obsession of trying to control and wipe out Tigrayan people and claiming their history. It is a historical pattern of them trying to gain legitimacy and create something for themselves where it never existed. They have a habit of lying and twisting history but it has never worked for them and it will never be viable as the Somalis will always fight to liberate their lands and their attempts at stealing Tigray history and ruling over them clearly has never worked either. Same patterns straight out of so called history continue.

@AMusee you killed it.
This @xabashi former servant of TPLF today pretends TPLF was evil when he served it well before they were kicked out from Addis remonds me how Amhara tried to kill Tigrayans when Yodit the jewess had destroyed the old Abysinian empire of axum.Amhra are like voltures they tried to steal Tigrayan heritage and pass it off as Amhara history even their clergy fiddled with the bible and squeezed in Amhara origin amongst progeny of King Solomon and Queens Sheba.These Amhara religious clergy are a bunch of sick mofo.When Axmed gurreh/ grang conquered Gonder and Gojjam his soilders fisted on removing the stock pile of gold ,diamond etc from chirches which the Amhara clergy had stockpiled.You would think that these monastries were people that lived humble life but seems it was a the treasury where they hoarded jewellery and money they collected from the poor people.
Ahmed Grand ended the amhara dynasty and legacy of bullying Adal where they Adal were forced to pay tribute every year to Amhara King Lebna Degal.

This remonds us that the leopard doesnt change its spots look at Menelik Haile Selasie etc they still have that attitude of thinking they own somali coast.

cover2.jpg

How can Adal be considered as Ethiopia when Abysinia was renamed Ethiopia by Haile Selasie to cover up for the sins of Abysinia expansion under Menelik.
Secondly Haile Selaise stole the name of Ethiopia from Aethopia a greek description of an old Kush civilisation in Sudan and Egypt that predated Axum empire.Axum empire was the original Abysinian empire that was destroyed by a Jewess habesha Queen called Yodit in 10th Century AD and almost wiped out Christianity from Horn of Africa.

Amhara who have no association of the ancient axumite Kingdom took the relmn after the fall of Tigrayan/ Eritrean Axumite civilisation which controlled as far as Yemen.Abraha 570AD who wanted to destroy the Kaba was Tigrayan govonor of Yemen. Also Nagasha who gave Muslims refuge in Abysinia ( Axum)was Tigrayan.

Amhara have created fake history after they usurped power and created a fake geneology claimming to be descendant of Solomon and Queen of Sheba( Yemen) which no historian supported.They did this the same way the fatimids did in Egypt so as some random midgan guy claimmed to be descendant of Fatima the daughter of the prophet saw.This made the fatimids rule Egypt for centuries without opposition from locals.The Amhara wanted to look more noble than Tigrayan/ Eritreans who were the original founders of the axumite civilisation that ruled the region for close to a millennium.

You talk alot of nonsens. First of all Amharas are aksumites that migrated in 4th century AD to the current Amhara region( See pic),
Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 16.03.38.png

this is the same for the other ethio semitic people found in the south. The tigrayans are the ones that stayed in the same region you little inbred internet historian. The solomonic story is based on factual story that changed over time over time. This is what an 8th century arab traveler said about the kings of aksum and their lineage.
Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 20.07.43.png
d

This is what the copts of egypt said about the lineage 150 years before the supposed the restoration of the solomonic lineage and 200 years before the writting of the kebra negast.
Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 20.39.38.png

If the so called Tigrayns are the only descendats of aksum which is totally untrue bc half of the churches are found in Bete-amhara why would the tigrayns support the restoration u idiot.
Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 19.36.07.png
Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 19.30.02.png

Well done you hit the nail in the coffin everything you said was factually correct also axum was eritrean since they succeeded on thier own as the medri bahri while tigrayans were under the zagew dynasty so you could argue it had nothing to do with ethiopia at all and was a majority eritrean civilization.

You lots are truly inbreed? what fkn theories are u bringing zagwe tigrayn? Idiot. The zagwes were Agaw(cushitic) not Amhara or Tigrinya. They spoke Amharic and Agaw and their literature was in Ge'ez. I know that you have hate towards habeshas particularly Amharas but you cant just make up bs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You lots are truly inbreed? what fkn theories are u bringing zagwe tigrayn? Idiot. The zagwes were Agaw(cushitic) not Amhara or Tigrinya. They spoke Amharic and Agaw and their literature was in Ge'ez. I know that you have hate towards habeshas particularly Amharas but you cant just make up bs.
Amharic is not a direct descended from Geez which is the language of the Axumites only Tigrinya and tigre is directly descended from Geez while Tigrinya is spoken only in north ethiopia both Tigre and Tigrinya is spoken in Eritrea which reaffirms my point that the Axumite empire was an Eritrean civilization not Ethiopian or Amhara

1624640635580.png

last but not least the agaw cushitic speaking zagwe ruled ethiopia right after the fall of axum while eritrea continued to be ruled by the ge ez speaking medri bahri kingdom which furthur proves eritreans as the successors and builders of axum

End of class

Amharic is not a direct descended from Geez which is the language of the Axumites only Tigrinya and tigre is directly descended from Geez while Tigrinya is spoken only in north ethiopia both Tigre and Tigrinya is spoken in Eritrea which reaffirms my point that the Axumite empire was an Eritrean civilization not Ethiopian or Amhara

View attachment 190194

last but not least the agaw cushitic speaking zagwe ruled ethiopia right after the fall of axum while eritrea continued to be ruled by the ge ez speaking medri bahri kingdom which furthur proves eritreans as the successors and builders of axum

End of class

U r retarded arent you!! The graph is first of all from a wikipedia page. Second of all if u were to read it properly it states that Tigrinya and Tigre aren't descendents of Ge'ez but share a common ancestor. Go read wolf leslus book on ethio semitic, none of the ethio semitic languages today descend from Ge'ez. Amharic is a language that came to being through pidginization, christian aksumite soldiers speaking Ge'ez coming in contact with cushitic and omotic speakers in their expedition southwards. Go read the available aksumite inscriptions, no mention of Amharic or Amhara despite their expeditions reaching as far as shoa and arsi.

IMG_20210625_222540.jpg
Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 17.07.01.png

Plus the amharas have never written more than 10 documents in amharic throughout their rule. All communication and literature was written in ge'ez. In fact the golden age of ge'ez literature in ethiopia is during the amhara dynasty. The amharas wrote more ge'ez literature than zagwe and aksum combined.

You and that sheik are either 13 or inbr*d bunch of internet historians.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts