xaalimos which nationality are you attracted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Yeah black and white are hot but we do marry our kings a lot.
images

maxresdefault.jpg

9ffaf59190f35f95ba7c86845ff03e56--wedding-blush-wedding-shoot.jpg

There’s a height requirement on who you can call ‘king’ and your men just don’t make it. But I’ve got to admit they’re cute little dwarfs.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lmao we don’t do twitter gender wars unlike other Africans. We have other things to worry about than wasting energy on something so trivial.
You guys don't go on twitter war you guys just marry out alot right especially the girls

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There’s a height requirement on who you can call ‘king’ and your men just don’t make it. But I’ve got to admit they’re cute little dwarfs.
B didn’t you quit this place?:holeup:
The men in the picture are tall, built and handsome. Unless you are talking about amazonians:fantasia2:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
B didn’t you quit this place?:holeup:
The men in the picture are tall, buitlt and handsome. Unless you are talking about amazonians:fantasia2:

According to some philosophers you can’t ever be certain of anything, so I am not sure.

But anyways, these men aren’t tall. It’s called angles, if you take the picture from below, whoever is standing up will look tall.

I’ll be suprised if one makes it over 5’5.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
According to some philosophers you can’t ever be certain of anything, so I am not sure.

But anyways, these men aren’t tall. It’s called angles, if you take the picture from below, whoever is standing up will look tall.

I’ll be suprised if one makes it over 5’5.
These men are tall unless you are blind.
My brother is 6’5.
You are just hateful darkskinned witch

My last reply to you
Bye

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You guys don't go on twitter war you guys just marry out alot right especially the girls
It’s not a lot considering our population. The ones who live in less Ethiopian populated cities tend to marry out. And there is nothing wrong with interracial marriages. I think mixed babies are so cute.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The best looking Somali guys I’ve personally seen are from SL, but maybe my limited exposure is skewed.

There are a lot of good looking ones, for sure. :sass2: I think your sample is small, though. However, I credit a certain site for exposing me to all the Abdis that were fine. Thank you SomaliLife. :sass1: Let's just say they were funny, smart, cute, and interesting. :wow:

@Reiko care to reminsce.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There are a lot of good looking ones, for sure. :sass2: I think your sample is small, though. However, I credit a certain site for exposing me to all the Abdis that were fine. Thank you SomaliLife. :sass1: Let's just say they were funny, smart, cute, and interesting. :wow:

@Reiko care to reminsce.
:banderas:

And they weren’t imbeciles either. We will never find guys like them on here. Now we are stuck with the likes of @Starscream and @R.Kelly :francis:

Do you remember Nasir?looool

To be honest, I've never understood this question. Nations are often heterogenous and therefore comprising of many different ethnicites and lots hold diverse ethnic makeup (i.e, I can't just say I'm attracted to an American because there are black Americans, white Americans, Hispanic Americans, etc.). That being said, I'd probably just go with Scandinivans, you can never go bad with cute blonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts