xaalimos which nationality are you attracted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well when the new world order arrives I will join any jihaad group that is against the new world order. You know it's better being a shahid than die with sins :mjpls:
you can forget it small group over the masses who are brainwashed we'll be fried

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It seems that xalimos don’t mind the caato genetic that Somali guys are predisposed to or maybe women in general don’t care about body type

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why not:lawd:
Black =African Americans, Africans, and Jamaicans
oh ok bcos on twitter it seems like you guys don't date each other and all the habesha girls that were in my campus were dating black and white guys

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
oh ok bcos on twitter it seems like you guys don't date each other and all the habesha girls that were in my campus were dating black and white guys

Yeah black and white are hot but we do marry our kings a lot.
images

maxresdefault.jpg

9ffaf59190f35f95ba7c86845ff03e56--wedding-blush-wedding-shoot.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah black and white are hot but we do marry our kings a lot.
images

maxresdefault.jpg

9ffaf59190f35f95ba7c86845ff03e56--wedding-blush-wedding-shoot.jpg
good don't make them feel a type of way bcos a lot of your females diss habesh guys and date outside. speaking on this amma need ago secure a habesha Prince they waay too fine :banderas:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tbh I'd say Somali then Eritrean that don't look Ethiopian the ones who look more somali you know.
Then Moroccan, dark italians and lastly those Tanzanias mixed with omani or omani mixed with swahili.
The rest ethnicities for me are hit or miss but mainly have more unattractive people in my eyes especially west and Northern Europeans, madows and indians/paki/bengali(akhas wallahi)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
good don't make them feel a type of way bcos a lot of your females diss habesh guys and date outside. speaking on this amma need ago secure a habesha Prince they waay too fine :banderas:
Lmao we don’t do twitter gender wars unlike other Africans. We have other things to worry about than wasting energy on something so trivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending