Wth just seen MN Somali girl get beat up by cadaan at Applebee's for speaking Swah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I quited twitter some time ago so am ignorant about this topic:francis:
Nigga word gets around fast. It's like you live under a rock. Btw why are you avoiding the College football thread? :cryinglaughsmiley:We're winning 14-6:banderas:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Coon Rapids? So who beat her up? What was her family doing when she was getting beat up? That's sad.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Typical white savages. It's in their DNA to be maniacs and thugs. Their culture breeds entitlement and violence. Instead of being violent to someone who is bilingual why not educate yourself and learn another language, you fucking degenerate piece of human garbage.

S

Shamis

Her whole family spoke it. Listen if Ogaden are speaking Amharic and these people are speaking Swahili in a free country I say f*ck them all.

Why didn't she defend herself? I am sorry but it is not a crime if you get your ass handed to you in a one on one fight.

Q

Queen Carawelo

It was a white lady that beat her, she's in jail now.

So freaking what if she spoke Swahili? That doesn't give anyone the right to put hands on her. Minnesota is a melting pot. I bet the white lady was trailer trash hick. I hope she gets her ass whooped in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending