Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This should be the soundtrack to this video
09DB3113-6020-4B0E-96CA-CE1DEC1C1690.png

@AarLibaax your President is too high on khat he can barely walk. Don’t ever talk about SL and khat Failmaajo is higher than anyone I’ve ever seen. He takes Khat with him everywhere using Khat pipelines set up by Khayre from his international Khat dealing days

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Downiemajo at it again. It's only been a few momths since his last episode.
:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
@embarassing please conjure up one of your classic propaganda defense , or do you only cape for Kheyrelawe Kushner? Nabar Iyo Naxdin is stumbling and high off khat
There is no point in arguing with people who are deluded. He doesn't chew khat, I can post you're an alcoholic all day it doesn't make it true.

Miskeen, he's just a little awkward, no big deal. Just shows the levels of desperation when this is what people come up with.

@Pureblood shaqo yelo

There is no point in arguing with people who are deluded. He doesn't chew khat, I can post you're an alcoholic all day it doesn't make it true.

Miskeen, he's just a little awkward, no big deal. Just shows the levels of desperation when this is what people come up with.

@Pureblood shaqo yelo

:drakekidding: Is your real name Sarah Sanders by any chance ? Your deflection is an art form. A seasoned propagandist

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Don't worry sheekada harti kama dhacayso El-afwayn. HJ is safe in that respect. Lakin sheeko wayn ba ka dhacayso Erigavo. The south-east-north east of Erigavo is settled heavily by Gahayle. The erigavo town itself will be split with dhulbahante 50/50. HY will have only north-west remaining, one side of erigavo. The rest is populated by gahayle-warsangeli-and dhulbahante. The biggest proof is this, why did HY need guns in erigavo and laaso surad which can be proven on YOUTUBE? HJ didn't need a gun in el-afwayn did he? it proves meeshu malahan habar yonis ama waa looga badan yahay. The only safe isaaq district is el-afwayn, the rest are heavily contested.

Downiemajo at it again. It's only been a few momths since his last episode.
:chrisfreshhah:
:mjlol: so this is Marehan's hardman?

I feel sorry for the guy but truth is he hasn't got 1 bone of leadership in him :francis:
Just sit back in villa amisom and let kheyre attend all meetings with foreign leaders :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending