Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
5CE1D3D1-EC77-462E-970D-A7E46324F6A0.jpeg

@embarassing @Madaxgaab what do u fink of this :gaasdrink:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This wasnt Farmaajos fault really he should fire the protocol officer whose job is to know customs and traditions of countries Before hand thats what their job is to make sure nobody gets embarrassed or offended

Just look at the video the guy farmaajo came in with he was Clueless as well the guy in White cap was holding his hand guiding him

Did he not get instructions beforehand.. :noneck::chrisfreshhah::dead:

They normally do. Even the queen has people telling her either what to do or who certain people are.

For example if she is meeting british sportspeople, they tell her, this is Mo Farah who won gold in the 5000m and 10000m at the olympics and then she greets him and congratulates him.

Why are you guys laughing at farmaajo when Trump walked in front of the british queen
Farmaajo made a small mistake and his officer no one is perfect at anything on first time

There is no point in arguing with people who are deluded. He doesn't chew khat, I can post you're an alcoholic all day it doesn't make it true.

Miskeen, he's just a little awkward, no big deal. Just shows the levels of desperation when this is what people come up with.

@Pureblood shaqo yelo
Not saying he does, but how can you really know what he does in private?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh, him chewing shouldn't even be a problem.

Not saying he does, but how can you really know what he does in private?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh, him chewing shouldn't even be a problem.
That's not how it works. It's like me accusing someone of drinking alcohol, even though there is no basis and 0 evidence to support it. The only people who make that accusation are forummers on here it's quite random. The Somali community isn't that big if he had belwad we would know.

Lol @ the spoiler :icon rolleyes:

That's not how it works. It's like me accusing someone of drinking alcohol, even though there is no basis and 0 evidence to support it. The only people who make that accusation are forummers on here it's quite random. The Somali community isn't that big if he had belwad we would know.

Lol @ the spoiler :icon rolleyes:
but you have zero evidence yourself tho, that he doesn't chew?

it's strange how that thought doesn't come to your mind as you tell others to bring evidence.

Again, I am not saying he chews, or it is a problem if he does, but how do you know he doesn't?

but you have zero evidence yourself tho, that he doesn't chew?

it's strange how that thought doesn't come to your mind as you tell others to bring evidence.

Again, I am not saying he chews, or it is a problem if he does, but how do you know he doesn't?
:gucciwhat: It's the whole burden of proof thing. Why are you cyber bullying me rn

:gucciwhat: It's the whole burden of proof thing. Why are you cyber bullying me rn
That's the thing tho, I didn't make a claim. so no burden of proof on me.
I did it on purpose because I knew several posts later , you'd say this.:hemad:

The point is you don't know whether he chews or not, so you shouldn't say he doesn't. I am not saying he does, see how easy it is.:trumpsmirk:

cyber bullying? is this your get out of jailcard? pretend to be a victim when cornered and you can't mental gymnastic your way out?:drakelaugh:

That's the thing tho, I didn't make a claim. so no burden of proof on me.
I did it on purpose because I knew several posts later , you'd say this.:hemad:

The point is you don't know whether he chews or not, so you shouldn't say he doesn't. I am not saying he does, see how easy it is.:trumpsmirk:

cyber bullying? is this your get out of jailcard? pretend to be a victim when cornered and you can't mental gymnastic your way out?:drakelaugh:
I didn't say you made the claim but some people have been. That's like saying you don't know he does any other number of drugs. I don't just assume people have habits like that, it's not normal.

And no I've been unfairly targeted :bell:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:mjlol: so this is Marehan's hardman?

I feel sorry for the guy but truth is he hasn't got 1 bone of leadership in him :francis:
Just sit back in villa amisom and let kheyre attend all meetings with foreign leaders :manny:

Do you suffer from Sade Syndrome? How can you feel sorry for a man you never met? He's a great leader. He will be doing the tasks of the president since he is. And the PM will doing the tasks of the PM since he is.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nothing short of "@embarassing" :lolbron:

I won't judge him for shit protocol, he is still an elected President, let's judge him on policies instead of nitpicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts