WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Yes her profile says Female.

Waa gabar sharaf badan mashallah, from what i've noticed she gets a lot of stick from Mjs and other Darods even when she's defending a Darod President, that just shows certain people are inherently unwell and unstable in this forum when they see a Hawiye person with an opinion. Even if she praised Puntland they would find something to insult her with. Gun gun dhalay weeye

Waa gabar sharaf badan mashallah, from what i've noticed she gets a lot of stick from Mjs and other Darods even when she's defending a Darod President, that just shows certain people are inherently unwell and unstable in this forum when they see a Hawiye person with an opinion. Even if she praised Puntland they would find something to insult her with. Gun gun dhalay weeye

Sxb kuwa halkan jooga, waa qaar qabiil indho tiray. They are indeed gun gun dhashay.

Kuwani wax lala doodo maaha, iyadu se waa inaan sharaf leh.

:mjlol: so this is Marehan's hardman?

I feel sorry for the guy but truth is he hasn't got 1 bone of leadership in him :francis:
Just sit back in villa amisom and let kheyre attend all meetings with foreign leaders :manny:
The tystos lannister of house samaale. When will god grant us reprieve by giving us a tywin lannister.

:drakewtf:

You're right sxb waxaas waa ceeb.

@embarassing it's just banter from my side.

Yes the salty cagdheers mad about qalbi dhagax still and the dirty punans insulting Farmajo for keeping their federal state and mooryan President Gaas in check are despicable but I’m completely disgusted you believe there should be this collective darood kumbaya going on and that no darood should be able to insult cheeseman.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yes the salty cagdheers mad about qalbi dhagax still and the dirty punans insulting Farmajo for keeping their federal state and mooryan President Gaas in check are despicable but I’m completely disgusted you believe there should be this collective darood kumbaya going on and that no darood should be able to insult cheeseman.

Waar i don't give a rats ass about Cheeseman or Kheyre. Gabadha faraha halaga qaado is all i'm saying.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's mainly the protocol officers fault but tbh Farmaajo seems a bit slow.

It's his responsibility to hire a decent protocol officer in the first place.

Other politicians spend half their time planning and rehearsing these public appearances.

You can only blame your subordinate so many times.:francis:

It's mainly the protocol officers fault but tbh Farmaajo seems a bit slow.

It's his responsibility to hire a decent protocol officer in the first place.

Other politicians spend half their time planning and rehearsing these public appearances.

You can only blame your subordinate so many times.:francis:
I can imagine farmaajo getting angry behind the scenes and whipping them....he only appears autistic on the surface.

:mjlol::mjlol::pachah1:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending